CSi40

Options
kingtut
kingtut Posts: 813
edited November 2003 in Speakers
Some one recently posted a referral code for $20 off when he purchased the CSi40 center channel through Crutchfield. I did a search, and it seems that this code is deleted. If you have this code, please repost it.
Post edited by kingtut on

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited November 2003
    Options
    I don't have a $20 code for you, but I do have a free shipping code that is 24/7/365. They seem to be including that for Polk's now, but you can use that on anything.

PA131
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • theinmoe
    theinmoe Posts: 25
    edited November 2003
    Options
    I used this one last week.
    pbwzu-frv3u-16jk8
    Hope still work.
  • theinmoe
    theinmoe Posts: 25
    edited November 2003
    Options
    CSI 40 is 3 days Fedex free shipping because it is over $199. I did not pay any shipping last week.

From Crutchfield site....
    Right now, Crutchfield will treat you to fast, free shipping on orders totaling $199 or more! In-stock items will be delivered within 3 business days — FREE! (Items that ship by freight — including TVs with screens 24" and larger, and most tower speakers — are excluded.) Limited time offer — order today!
  • kingtut
    edited November 2003
    Options
    thanks to both of you for the info.
  • PhantomOG
    PhantomOG Posts: 2,409
    edited November 2003
    Options
    in case that code didn't work, it is real easy to get one.

in fact, it is better to create your own. create an account and then setup the referral code on your account. basically you create a code to give someone else a $20 off $200 coupon. if they use that coupon you also get a $20 gift certificate to use.

so to maximize your savings create TWO accounts and refer one to the other. you'll save $20 and also get a $20 certificate on the other account.
  • kingtut
    edited November 2003
    Options
    Wow, that's an excellent idea. Thanks Phantom.
  • kingtut
    edited November 2003
    Options
    Phantom, I created an account, but the site indicated to call the 800 # to get a referral code. I called the 800 #, and the rep said in order to get the referral code, you have to already ordered an item from the site. Was this your experience?
  • PhantomOG
    PhantomOG Posts: 2,409
    edited November 2003
    Options
    actually don't have any experience doing this. i'm sorry, i didn't know there was such a restriction.

sounds like its too much of a hassle to refer yourself then (if you've never ordered from Crutchfield) so I guess the best thing would be to get a code from someone on here who has ordered. i imagine there are quite a few people on here that have ordered and convincing them shouldn't be difficult since they get something out of it as well. also if you can't find one here, you might try the forums at bargain hunting sites like www.fatwallet.com (great forum for finding awesome deals BTW)

again, sorry i didn't know about the restriction.