Vintage HH Scott Hybrid 312c FM tuner $150 shipped

Options
onebadchad
onebadchad Posts: 364
edited August 2012 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have a Very clean 1964ish HH Scott 312C fm tuner. one of the finest tuners ever made. it uses solid state and nuvistor tubes both. Penultimate hard wired, this is the last of the quality Scott hand built tuners. Ill be kicking myself in the butt for getting rid of it but some of this has to go. I want $150.00 shipped. from Boise. here so more technical reading if ya got a few http://www.lacieg2s.ca/w3terra/ols/scott312.htm and ill add a few pics now and some for later. Paypal is good. Thanks, I have sold quite a few items here and although I dont have any feedback, I believe the section not available now. I have not had any problems. I 100% guarantee everything I sell. The black metal case is not in the photo but also included

Thanks, Chad
Hello Kitty am/fm CD player
Post edited by onebadchad on

Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,035
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I will gladly vouch for this seller as a recent "customer"... his packing job on fragile, vintage vacuum tube equipment was very good; price was right, transaction was easy and the piece I bought quite nice.

The 312C is a neat piece and none too common, either.

ScottLK60LT1121966Lafayette.jpg

(the scan above is the kit version of same)
  • onebadchad
    onebadchad Posts: 364
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The Kit looks cool, I think mine has another knob but very similiar,. 161.00 was a bunch of money in 1960.. I have seen some kits in my older magazines in the 20-30 dollar range.. Thanks for the scan :)
    Hello Kitty am/fm CD player