Aurum Cantus Leisure 3 SE Monitors

doctor r
doctor r Posts: 837
edited July 2012 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
A pair of Aurum Cantus Leisure 3 SE monitors with a ribbon tweeter and a 6.5" Kevlar cone mid/bass driver. This is the pair I had at Polkfest at Disney Joe's this past year. They have a beautiful lacquer finish in piano black and rosewood. The stands are piano black with a leatherette covering front and back. The sound is open, clear, and extended with the ribbon tweeter providing lovely non-fatiguing highs. The speakers are an 8/10 due to age and the stands a 7/10 due to a small tear in the leather that has been repaired. (It is on what I used as the back of the stand and was not visible from the sweet spot.)

I have the original velvet bags and triple boxing for the speakers, original double boxing for the stands and the stands have adjustable carpet spikes included.

I am looking for $700 plus shipping for a PF member. Paypal, Postal Money Order, or Cashier/Personal Check.

I will need to get an actual weight, but the speakers are about 30lbs each (60lbs together boxed) and the stands probably 25lbs each.

Pair.jpg

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

SpecPlate.jpg
integrated w/DAC module Gryphon Diablo 300
server Wolf Alpha 3SX
phono pre Dynamic Sounds Associates Phono II
turntable/tonearms Origin Live Sovereign Mk3 dual arm, Origin Live Enterprise Mk4, Origin Live Illustrious Mk3c
cartridges Miyajima Madake, Ortofon Windfeld Ti, Ortofon
speakers Rockport Mira II
cables Synergistic Research Cables, Gryphon VPI XLR, Sablon 2020 USB
rack Adona Eris 6dw
ultrasonic cleaner Degritter
Post edited by doctor r on

Comments

• maxchau
    maxchau Posts: 138
    edited July 2012
    Beautiful setup you have there. Ribbon tweeter is the way to go!
    Abbas Tube USB-SPDIF Converter with tube clocksAbbas V2 SE Tube DACAltmann Attraction DACNon-Pre passive preampYamaha M2 AmplifierDIY TPA3255 Mono Amps6L6 Williamson amplifier42 SET amp6V6 SET ampMcIntosh XRT18 speakersApogee Centaur MinorPioneer PAX A30 speakers