Feeler: NOVA Mini-Fest/LSi-M703 Demo - July, 2012

Options
falconcry72
falconcry72 Posts: 3,580
Summer's here; the LSiM's are in The House; let's do this!:cool:

I'd like to gauge interest in a potential Northern Virginia Mini-Fest. The East Coast demo pair of LSi-M703's will only be in my possession for a few weeks, so there isn't a lot of notice.

I'm thinking Saturday, July 28th.

Polk speakers I'll have on hand will include SDA's, RTA's, Monitors, LSi's, and, of course, the stars of the show: the LSi-M703's.:cool: Some Maggies and Ushers could make an appearance as well..

Nothin' crazy, just a few hours of tunes, brews, and food.:biggrin:

Zip is 22308. Whataya think?
2-Channel: PC > Schiit Eitr > Audio Research DAC-8 > Audio Research LS-26 > Pass Labs X-250.5 > Magnepan 3.7's

Living Room: PC > Marantz AV-7703 > Emotiva XPA-5 > Sonus Faber Liuto Towers, Sonus Faber Liuto Center, Sonus Faber Liuto Bookshelves > Dual SVS PC12-Pluses

Office: Phone/Tablet > AudioEngine B1 > McIntosh D100 > Bryston 4B-ST > Polk Audio LSiM-703's
Post edited by falconcry72 on

Comments

• TNHNDYMAN
    TNHNDYMAN Posts: 2,145
    edited July 2012
    Options
    wish I was closer
    2-ch System: Parasound P/LD 2000 pre, Parasound HCA-1000 amp, Parasound T/DQ Tuner, Phase Technology PC-100 Tower speakers, Technics SL-1600 Turntable, Denon 2910 SACD/CD player, Peachtree DAC iT and X1asynchorus USB converter, HSU VTF-3 subwoofer.

• codyc1ark
    codyc1ark Posts: 2,530
    edited July 2012
    Options
    TNHNDYMAN wrote: »
    wish I was closer

I can have one :)
  • nwohlford
    nwohlford Posts: 700
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I might not be able to make the 28th. My birthday is that weekend and the wife was talking about going out of town.
  • Drenis
    Drenis Posts: 2,871
    edited July 2012
    Options
    nwohlford wrote: »
    I might not be able to make the 28th. My birthday is that weekend and the wife was talking about going out of town.

Then you tell her you want to go out of town to celebrate your birthday by jamming some LSiM's and other goodies including liquor! :razz:
  • falconcry72
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Bump!:biggrin:
    2-Channel: PC > Schiit Eitr > Audio Research DAC-8 > Audio Research LS-26 > Pass Labs X-250.5 > Magnepan 3.7's

Living Room: PC > Marantz AV-7703 > Emotiva XPA-5 > Sonus Faber Liuto Towers, Sonus Faber Liuto Center, Sonus Faber Liuto Bookshelves > Dual SVS PC12-Pluses

Office: Phone/Tablet > AudioEngine B1 > McIntosh D100 > Bryston 4B-ST > Polk Audio LSiM-703's
  • nwohlford
    nwohlford Posts: 700
    edited July 2012
    Options

I am not going out of town, so I can make the 28th.
  • falconcry72
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I am not going out of town, so I can make the 28th.

Cool, keep me posted. Looks like it might be you and me! More beer for us!