Luminous Audio Passive Pre, JW Audio Speaker Cable, Pangea Power Cord

Options
Dawgfish
Dawgfish Posts: 2,554
edited July 2012 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hello everyone,

I have a few more items that I would like to post for sale:

1. Luminous Audio Passive Pre. This is the Axiom 1 model with 1 input and 1 output and is in mint condition. It was configured for an input source with a 2.2 mv output, 1.3 mv amp input and speakers with a 90 db sensitivity. This unit can be sent back to Luminous Audio and re-configured for whatever source/amp/speaker combo you are running for $25. It is an amazing sounding pre regardless of the price, very detailed, clean, and neutral so why am I selling? I admit I'm a tube addict and always will be.;-) I'm selling this to pay for my habit of more tubes. $85.00 shipped and PP CONUS.

2. JW Audio Cryo Nova Speaker Cables 10' bananas on both ends. At first look these appear to be an Anti-Cable knockoff. Don't let the looks decieve you as these blow the ACs out of the water. These cables are outstanding in every way. I have tried lots of other cables that were more than 6X the price of these cables and the JWs sound better than just about any cable I've tried in that price range. Honestly they have to be heard to be believed and here is your chance to hear them for a very reasonable price; $55.00 shipped and PP CONUS.

3. Pangea AC-14 Power Cable. This cable is in excellent shape and is a really good cable for the $. Replace the junk power cords that come with your CD player, pre, etc. and see what a quality power cable can really do for your components. $30.00 shipped and PP CONUS.
Post edited by Dawgfish on

Comments