It's Done It's Done I Can't Believe It's Done

Keske944
Keske944 Posts: 134
edited October 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
Hello all.... Yes I am still alive and kicking (much more now then I was a few months ago). Vinney, and the other "regulars" here know that I have been working on a killer system in my 1987 Porsche 944 for about a year now. Well today I finally got the product finished and let me just say this... IT FREAKING ROCKS. I know that a lot of you have request pics and the like. I tried to send an email to Polk to get my ride posted on the site but I am not sure that it got sent due to the size. So in the case that it didn't get sent, or dosn't get posted any and all who want pics of my system just let me know on this forum and they will be sent out in smaller chunks. I intend to send my pics to Polk again but in smaller chunks and hopefully they realize that it all goes together. Anyway, I have a killer install (ok so some of the carpet does not match perfectly but what the hey... the whole thing was built in my buddies driveway sane the amp board which was built in my garage). Anyway... hope you enjoy what I have produced. My baby has been born. If anyone wants a cigar and can prove they are at least 18 let me know. I think that Three Dog Night said it best.... "Celebrate, celebrate, dance to the music."
Patience... patience...

Screw patience... Crank the volume and floor it you panzie.
Post edited by Keske944 on

Comments

• sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited October 2003
    what all do you have in it?
    better yet...you can send me some pics
    sntnpirate1316@yahoo.com
    congrats...hopefully you wont end up like me...my system is never really "finished"
    -Cody
  • C-Man
    C-Man Posts: 307
    edited October 2003
    Yeah I've been waiting for your baby to be born for a while myself...
    speechlessnbored@hotmail.com

By the way, if you decide to email me those pics I'll email you back with my address for that cigar.
    "The Big C"
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited October 2003
    send away -- poweredbydodge77@aol.com
    i'd give u my normal address, but juno only accepts file attachments up to 300 kb ... and chances are, you're above that... :)

smoke em if ya got em :)
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • Keske944
    edited October 2003
    Yeah I don't think that my system will ever be finished. I'll probbaly change my head unit next year and I want the Audiocontrol Digital eq with the 30 band eq, but the speakers will stay as long as possible. It needs a paint job thats the next thing on my list.
    Patience... patience...

• Keske944
    edited October 2003
    For all who wanted pics and maybe didn't get them yet my install is now on the Polk Install Page. Take a look. It's the only Porsche on the page so it's easy to find.
    Patience... patience...

• C-Man
    C-Man Posts: 307
    edited October 2003
    Looks loud!
    "The Big C"
  • sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited October 2003
    checked my email this morning...it said my account was 100% full...i was like what?
    lol
    but i got 2 emails from you with the pics and it looks really good...im fixing to go check out the pictures on the polk site to see if you posted anymore on there than u sent me
    congrats again
    -Cody
  • Keske944
    edited October 2003
    Loud did you say C-Man??? I'm waiting to get the speakers broken in first then I'll see about loud. My volume maxes at 50 i used to have 2 sets of polk 4x6 and one polk 10" sub. I would put that system on a 30 and you couldn't hear the person sitting next to you. This one I crank to a 20 and you can't hear the person sitting next to you. After it is broken in I want to take it to a shop and have them test it for db. Ill let you know the results. It is loud but freaking cyrstal clear too.
    Patience... patience...