Denon Stereo Reciever, GF Tube Buffer, AQ Speaker Cable, Pangea Power Cables

Options
Dawgfish
Dawgfish Posts: 2,554
edited June 2012 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hello all. I have a few misc items that I am not using and would like to sell:

1. Denon DRA-397 Stereo Reciver. I bought this as an open box item so it does not have the box or original remote. It does have a Logitech 300 remote that will come with it. It is also missing the selector button on the lower right side. The metal knob the button was attached to works fine however. Everything works great on this reciever and other than the knob being missing it looks great. This is a great sounding reciever and can even push 4 ohm loads without a problem. Also comes with an aftermarket AM/FM antenna. Reciever will be carefully and securely boxed for shipping $150.00 Shipped and PP CONUS.

2. Grant Fidelity B-283 Tube Buffer. Unit is in great shape and is a great way to get into the sound of tubes on the cheap. This unit comes with a pair of Mullard 8100 tubes, a pair of Herbies tube dampers, and the stock power cord. I do not have the original box but Tube buffer will be carefully packaged for shipping. $110.00 Shipped and PP CONUS

3. Audioquest Type 4 speaker cables 10' with banannas on both ends. These are in mint condition and have original box and packing materials. These are great sounding cables for the price and are very nicely made. I bought these from a Best Buy Magnolia location so you can be assured they are genuine AQ cables. $125.00 Shipped and PP Conus.

4. Pangea AC-14 Power Cables, 2-1 meter pairs and 1-1.5 meter pair. One of the 1 meter pair and the 1.5 meter pair are new in boxes and never used. The remaining 1 meter pair and is lightly used. I do not have the original box for this pair. The one meter pairs are $30.00(each) Shipped and PP Conus. The 1.5 meter pair is $35 shipped and PP Conus, or you can buy all three for $85 shipped and PP Conus.

Pictures are available if needed or interested. Thanks.
Post edited by Dawgfish on

Comments

• PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,055
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'll take the tube buffer and one of the 1m PC's.

Shoot me a pm with payment info and I'll get it to you asap.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • Dawgfish
    edited June 2012
    Options
  • kcoc321
    kcoc321 Posts: 1,788
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Nice deal, dawg....that is a heck of a deal on the GF B232, especially with mullards in it & shipped.

I enjoy mine.. I am running some NOS Telefunkin's.
    Granted doesn't add as much "tubeage" as a full tube pre, or amp but definitely made a difference, to me.. :)
    kindof like a "red pill or blue pill" thing :)
  • Dawgfish
    edited June 2012
    Options
    DSkip,

I'll be glad to do that. If we bundle it with Pauls order I'll knock $5 off for shipping so you can have the remaining 1.5 meter and 1 meter cord together for $60.00. Just let me know.

Steve
  • Dawgfish
    edited June 2012
    Options
    kcoc321 wrote: »
    Nice deal, dawg....that is a heck of a deal on the GF B232, especially with mullards in it & shipped.

I enjoy mine.. I am running some NOS Telefunkin's.
    Granted doesn't add as much "tubeage" as a full tube pre, or amp but definitely made a difference, to me.. :)
    kindof like a "red pill or blue pill" thing :)

Thanks Kcoc321, I appreciate the kind words. I had two of these at one point in time, but now I'm running tube pres and amps in both systems (as well as a tube phono pre), so I really don't have need for them anymore. They both served me very well and I think Paul will enjoy it. I'm getting ready to head out for the evening and go walk my dawgs. If I don't respond right away this evening, don't worry I'll respond first thing tomorrow morning. I don't like carrying my laptop home with me so I won't get stuck doing more work! LOL.

Steve
  • PSOVLSK
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Payment sent. I'm fine with having the PC's shipped to me if that's what you guys decide to do.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • Dawgfish
    edited June 2012
    Options
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    Payment sent. I'm fine with having the PC's shipped to me if that's what you guys decide to do.

Tube buffef and 1-1meter power cable sold to PSOVLSK. The two other power cables are pending sale to DSkip.
  • Dawgfish
    edited June 2012
    Options
    All of the Power Cables and the tube buffer have been sold. Denon reciever and AQ speaker cables still available.
  • PSOVLSK
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Will do Skip. Either that or I'll deliver them to you so I can hear the Ushers.
  • Dawgfish
    edited June 2012
    Options
    PRICE REDUCTIONS

Denon DRA-397 Reciever- $125 shipped and PP CONUS.

AudioQuest Type-4 Speaker Cables, these have about 40 hrs on them and are in mint condition. They are stupidly good SCs for the price. $110 Shipped and PP CONUS.
  • Dawgfish
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Daily bumpage.
  • PSOVLSK
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Man, I love CP. One of these days I'm going to buy something here that is NOT packed as if someone were shipping an item to themselves. Fortunately, that time has not yet come. You know the packing is great when it takes you 5 minutes to finally get to the item you're looking for. And did I mention that I paid on Monday night and it was shipped out Tuesday morning? Buy from Scott with confidence.

Listening to "Wish you Were Here" and it sounds awesome. I think I made a good purchase here.

Skip: I might be able to hook up Saturday.
  • Dawgfish
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Thanks Paul I appreciate the kind words.