the polk headphone

Options
jonnyboievo
jonnyboievo Posts: 3
edited May 2012 in Forum Testing Area
should have rechargeable batteries it would appeal to customers for a couple reasons it would be alot more convenient and definitely more cost effective instead of having to keep buying and discarding batteries which are also not that easy too dispose of in a green-friendly way i would definitely try nd get a pair if that small yet great improvement was made also just a thought lithium polymer batteries would be the best because of capacity nd weight theyre pretty light so it would still be comfortable a 9v if you could i mean its $350 juss saying it'd be nice to get $$$$ worth hope somebody listens please <3
Post edited by jonnyboievo on

Comments

• jonnyboievo
    edited May 2012
    Options
    btw theyre very attractive headphones nd well thats the only thing thats keeping me from selling my dr. dre studio beats too buy these
  • gdb
    gdb Posts: 6,012
    edited May 2012
    Options
    What size are used in the phones ?? Are they not available as rechargables ? Most stuff with "built-in" rechargable batteries nowadays are recommended to be "tossed" when the batts. crap out . Just sayin'.
  • jonnyboievo
    edited May 2012
    Options
    well i think theyre "AAA" not cellphones :) nd ps3 controllers have re-ch batteries nd they last i mean i wouldnt dare too think about throwing a $350 set of headphones away would you plus im sure polk could sell spare bettery packs nd make a lil more $$$
  • gdb
    gdb Posts: 6,012
    edited May 2012
    Options
    AAA rechargable batts. are sold WORLWIDE, whats the big problem ? :confused: