Best Price on LSi 7s??

Options
Paul T
Paul T Posts: 13
edited October 2003 in Speakers
The lowest price I can find a new pair of LSi 7 is Brandnamez and Electrodude, anyone ever deal with either of these online dealers? Or if anyone knows of a better place to check please let me know, I have see reference to Sound Distributors but they do not list the LSi series at they're website...
Post edited by Paul T on

Comments

• polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Paul, call them, they might still have some inventory on LSis albeit they no longer advertise....
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • Paul T
    Paul T Posts: 13
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Just called Sound Distributors, they do not carry Polk...
  • polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Paul, sorry to hear that, I guess they really quit selling Polk completely. From my past research, I read complained about Brandnamez for not having the stocks and took time to deliver the speaks. I don't know about electrodude, and if you check Ebay, there is an outfit in Sun Valley CA who sells LSi NIB. He might have access to LSi7.
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • wrxmy02
    wrxmy02 Posts: 92
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Saw these guys on Ebay a while back they had LSI7 for $400 pr.
    Needless to say I was worried they were B or re-packs ect.
    Ordered a pr and the box was never opened fully sealed inside and not a finger print on the speakers. All of polks info was included. Ordered a another pair [LSI7] same thing brand new !!! Wow $800 for 2 PR!!
    Thier current price is now higher but call and ask...Don't remember the name... I talked to a Indian woman she was straight and gave no fast talk---what a suprise being they are in NY city.

http://www.outrageousaudio.com/

:D
    Front: LSI7
    Center: LSIC
    Surrounds: LSI7
    SVS PB2-ISD SUB [MONOLITH!]
    ATI 1805 Amp