A new sr? Polk's new flagship?

jarod
jarod Posts: 21
edited June 2012 in Car Audio & Electronics
I was recently in Best Buy purchasing my TSI 300's and was talking with the salesman about our soundsystems in our vehicles and we were talking about high end stuff. The salesman said that POLK audio was going to be putting out an equivalent to the SR line soon and i was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this and if it were true? I am about to do an audio install in my 2008 silverado crew cab and i am considering going all polk with that but i would wait if they were coming out with something awesome in the near future. thanks for any info.:razz:
Post edited by jarod on

Comments

• exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited May 2012
    doubtful.
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited May 2012
    Man that would be great if they did but Im with Cody and a little doubtful. Polk has shown no interest in the high end car audio realm at all since DEI bought them out. Id love to be wrong though.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • JoshParsons84
    JoshParsons84 Posts: 565
    edited June 2012
    DSKip

How much u want for ur Polks? I've got a set of Boston Pro50 SE in right now with a Boston GT 2125 on the way. I heard the SR's once at Crutchfield in Charlottesville VA and they were the best sounding speakers I've ever heard. Even better than my beloved Bostons. If the price was right for the Polks I may consider them.