Can the Integra Research RDA-7 power the RTi150's?

Options
greyking
greyking Posts: 17
edited October 2003 in Speakers
Again, I am on the search for what to buy for my Home Theater audio setup. In my previous thread I stated that I was thinking about the Sunfire pre and power amp. The more research that I have done, I have found that alot of people highly recommend the Integra Research RDC-7 preamp with the Integra Research RDA-7 power amp. Is anyone familiar with this setup? Has anyone tried to power the RTi150's with the RDA-7?
Post edited by greyking on

Comments

• Rotarydude
    Rotarydude Posts: 40
    edited October 2003
    Options
    The RDC-7, RDA-7 is a very nice setup. I originally was going to purchase this setup, but at the time....having 2 very large unit wasn't in my plans. So I ended up with the little brother Integra DTR 9.1

The RDC-7 of course is a Pre/Pros, but it is very similar to the 9.1, of course with all the nice XLR Balanced output, better silicon, etc..one major difference is the Apogee Clock, which does excellent job in digital conversions.

However at this price range you have other you might consider. Because once you step in to the $7k seperates you have a few to choose from. I would seriously consider the Anthem AVM20/PVA-7, because they are more active on upgrading their units. Lexicon MC-8 would be in this range as well, and there is no need why one would consider other wise. Of course you can never doubt B&K Reference 50 w/ 200.7 Amp
    Family room:
    2xLSi25, 1xLSiC, 4xLSiFX, SVS 20-39PC+, PT-52DL52, TS160, DTR 9.1, DVR985, DVL-700, CDP-C910, Panamax 5500 connected by Canare (4S11 w/Vampire and L-5CFB)

Masterbed room:
    2xAR312-HO, 1xAR4C, 2xAR15, NHT Subone, WT-46805, SR-HD500, M-VR900, Denon 1600, Monster HTS-3500 connected by Monster Cables

Waiting:
    Denon 5900, Denon 2200, and a 7 Channel 4ohm stable amp!