Help with Manage Attachments please

Options
apc
apc Posts: 779
edited April 2012 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I wonder if somebody could tell me how to delete some of the pictures I've added. There doesn't seem to be an option to remove that I can find.

Also, is there a max size allowed?
Husband, Father, Son, Brother, Friend.
Post edited by apc on

Comments

• heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,080
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Since we can't edit our posts, then you can't delete pictures as part of a post. If you hosted them someplace like Photobucket you can alter the path by moving them, then they will no longer show up here. If uploaded the actual picture I don't know of a way to delete them without asking a mod to do it for you. Not sure of the max size, but it's rather large.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You can go to "Settings" (next to "My Profile" at top right of forum header) scroll down on left to "attachments." IIRC you can select and delete your attachments uploaded here. You must be logged in of course.
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • apc
    apc Posts: 779
    edited April 2012
    Options
    SC, I was able to delete a bunch of the images that way, thanks. I went to create a new ad and when I chose Manage Attachments, all of them were still there. Apparently, they reside in two places.
    Husband, Father, Son, Brother, Friend.
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,080
    edited April 2012
    Options
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    You can go to "Settings" (next to "My Profile" at top right of forum header) scroll down on left to "attachments." IIRC you can select and delete your attachments uploaded here. You must be logged in of course.

There you go, I guess you can delete an attachment. I guess I was thinking more about posting a link to a photo.

Cool Beans

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • Drenis
    Drenis Posts: 2,871
    edited April 2012
    Options
    So what are you selling? :razz: