PSW 120 connections

Options
I've lost my manual and I cannot see an obvious place for the single sub output from the receiver. Does it go into the left or right input, or do I have to wire up all of the speakers through it?

Jay
Post edited by cloudster on

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Hello,
    Welcome to Polk's forum. You may make your connection to either the right or left line level input, either one works fine. Assuming your receiver has a self-contained low pass filter set the variable low pass filter, on the Polk, to the highest setting. I'll look for a copy of the owner's manual on Polk's site.
    Regards, Ken
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Hello,
    There doesn't appear to be one on the site. However, if you contact Polk at polkcs@polkaudio.com or 1-800-377-7655 I'm sure they can provide one.
    Regards, Ken
  • cloudster
    cloudster Posts: 3
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Ken,

OK, thanks. Yeah, I did a fairly thorough search for a manual and found zero. The PSW 125 manual is out there, but the connections are very different on the 120. OK, on to the phone for my last effort. I do think your advice on left or right seems good. Sounds ok to me.
  • cloudster
    cloudster Posts: 3
    edited April 2012
    Options
    FYI, Polk technical said left or right were the same, no problem.
    Case solved.
  • Dali8888
    Options
    A PSW120 has recently come into my possession, without manual. I've never owned a sub and am trying to add it to my current set up, but am not getting any sound out of it. It has no LFE input. I'm using an Arcam receiver, and attaching an RCA cable to the receiver sub out, and then attempting to only utilize the left or right input on the sub. No sound. Tried changed phase. No sound. Altering volume. No sound. Green light always on. Any advice out there? Many thanks