Maurice - System Showcase

Options
RuSsMaN
RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
edited October 2003 in Speakers
Couple of questions/ideas on your mains. Can you 'swap' the right main and the lamp on the right? Looks like it might help to balance out the front stage a little bit.

Also, maybe even bring the mains slightly forward of the 'plane' they are on now. They appear to be dead-even with the tv/rack.

How's the rest of the floor in the room? Got an area rug you could use to ease reflections?

Just a couple friendly suggestions, rig looks good. When will the 'punk' be replaced?

Cheers,
Russ
Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
Post edited by RuSsMaN on

Comments

• Maurice
    Maurice Posts: 517
    edited October 2003
    Options
    The punk is gone in 2 weeks. The mains are even with the Tv and i can move the lamp. Think that will help. Also, I do have a 9x12 area rug. When I get the new pics up you'll be able to see it. Thanks for the input bro.
    Everytime I think I'm out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!!!!!!

Polk 70's,40,30's
    Velo DLS 3500 Sub
    JVC 61" HD-ILA
    Sony DA4ES AVR
    Oppo 981 DVD
    Sony CDP-CX235 CD
    Signal Bi-wires
    AR ProII IC's
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,098
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Russ,
    Nice suggestions.

Maurice,
    Where did you get the 52(?) Foot TV?????
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Maurice
    Maurice Posts: 517
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Vr, I posted a reply but hit the new thread button instead. Rookie mistake. Take a gander at 52 footer.:D
    Everytime I think I'm out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!!!!!!

Polk 70's,40,30's
    Velo DLS 3500 Sub
    JVC 61" HD-ILA
    Sony DA4ES AVR
    Oppo 981 DVD
    Sony CDP-CX235 CD
    Signal Bi-wires
    AR ProII IC's