My daily driver install...

bayvanman
bayvanman Posts: 13
edited October 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
http://www.talkaudio.co.uk/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=247

The above link takes you to the install that I have almost finished in my daily driver.
247102_0274-med.jpg

cheers
Post edited by bayvanman on

Comments

• MTXMAN
    MTXMAN Posts: 682
    edited October 2003
    what kind of deck is that? it looks kinda like a sony but i'm hoping with the rest of your gear that you know better and it just looks like one but is something actually worth buying
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • bayvanman
    edited October 2003
    DEAR GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's a Clarion DXZ928r, available here in England.
    However I am tempted to buy the Pioneer 77MP...
    Apparently it's not available in the USA
    :p:p:p
  • MTXMAN
    edited October 2003
    If the amps can handle an 8v non clipping input get the next to top of the line Eclipse deck, the non-drydeck. If they can handle 16v balanced input or a 8v input and you don't need an internal amp get the top of the line, i think it's under 500bucks...
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • bayvanman
    edited October 2003
    Ah the Eclipse head unit. Here in the UK there was a distributor for Eclipse, but we are talking silly money.
    :(
    I also have a van in the pipeline, but that won't be using Polk products...
  • MTXMAN
    edited October 2003
    would it work for you to buy one from someone in the us and have it shipped??? It might cost less
  • bayvanman
    edited October 2003
    If you have any suggestions of where I could get one...?
  • eddie_habeck
    eddie_habeck Posts: 21
    edited October 2003
    looks good for a daily driver!
    Car Sound & Performance Magazine
    www.eddiehabeck.com
    www.teamallstars.com
  • bayvanman
    edited October 2003
    Cheers, I have to reduce the sphere's volume quite a bit.
    Also they will be resprayed soon...
    ;)
  • MTXMAN
    edited October 2003
    let me know which one you want and i can check the price at a local shop. drydeck will have almost no resale value though so you may wanna keep that in mind.