Need some help with my new db525/650s

Options
Knives
Knives Posts: 9
edited October 2003 in Speakers
Hi, this is my first post here. Anyways, my car has a sheet of plastic under the door panels[cant remember what its called right now], basically, should I cut holes in it where the speakers go or not? I have the db525s in there right now with the plastic sheets uncut and they are distorting very easily[I have the Alpine CDM-9803 model deck powering them right now and they start distorting when the volume gets to 15]. All help will be very appreciated.

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited October 2003
    Options
    You would have better luck on Car Stereo issues in the Car Audio section of the forum. Good luck on your problem.