Yes my fingers hurt as well as my back:eek:

Dynamat042.jpg
Dynamat043.jpg
Post edited by Toolfan66 on

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,589
    edited March 2012
    Yeah I have 1 layer on all 4 doors of my Jetta and 2 in the bottom of the trunk. I need to do the rear deck still and finish off the trunk lid (it has a partial layer on it).

Its a PITA to do but man does it make a difference :smile:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 17,194
    edited March 2012
    I dont think I'm up for two layers..

The doors will be easy compared to the trunk and back seat..
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,589
    edited March 2012
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    I dont think I'm up for two layers..

The doors will be easy compared to the trunk and back seat..

Well my trunk doesn't rattle with my sub which was the goal. You do hear the bass but thats it lol. Inside the car the rear deck rattles as does the roof but I think if I do the rear deck it will fix lots of it.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Toolfan66
    edited March 2012
    I put some under my deck as well..
  • brgman
    brgman Posts: 2,859
    edited March 2012
    toolfan66 wrote: »
    i put some under my deck as well..

under your what?!?!?!
    Main Rig-Realistic AM/FM Record player 8 track boasting 4 WPC

Backup Rig-2 CH-Rogue Audio Zeus w/Factory Special Dark Mods,Joule-Electra 300ME Platinum Preamp,OPPO-105 w/Modwright Tube Mod, Auralic Aries G2.1,Polk 2.3TL,3.1TL's,Dreadnought,RTA-15TL's,1C's All Fully Modded,2xRTA-12c's ,Benchmark DAC3 HGC,Synology NAS,VPI Scout w/Dynavector DV-20XH and Rogue Audio Ares Phono Preamp,Sony PCM-R500 DAT,HHB-850 Pro CDR,Tascam CC-222SLMKII Cassette/CDR,MIT S3.3 Shotgun Cables,Shunyata Hyra-8,Shunyata and Triode Labs Power Cords

I’M OFFENDED!!!!
  • Toolfan66
    edited June 2012
  • zane77
    zane77 Posts: 1,696
    edited June 2012
    Sweet ride! I had a '68 back in the day, but I really love the styleing of the new ones. Would love to have one but the company gives me a car and I can spend that money on more audio gear for home. The one bad thing is I only keep these for a couple of years and it's not really worth the expense to do any sound system mods so I just go with the stock system. I am about as green with jealousy as your car.
    Home Theater
    Onkyo PR-SC5508 Sharp LC-70LE847U
    Emotiva XPA-5 Emotiva XPA-2 Emotiva UPA-2
    Front RTi-A9 Wide RTi-A7 Center CSi-A6 Surround FXi-A6 Rear RTi-A3 Sub 2x PSW505
    Sony BDP-S790 Dishnetwork Hopper/Joey Logitech Harmony One Apple TV
    Two Channel
    Oppo 105D BAT VK-500 w/BatPack SDA SRS 2.3 Dreadnought Squeezebox Touch Apple TV
  • Toolfan66
    edited June 2012
    DSkip wrote: »
    You need some nice components for that car, don't ya? Perhaps some SR6500's? :cheesygrin:

I am working on it : )
    zane77 wrote: »
    Sweet ride! I had a '68 back in the day, but I really love the styleing of the new ones. Would love to have one but the company gives me a car and I can spend that money on more audio gear for home. The one bad thing is I only keep these for a couple of years and it's not really worth the expense to do any sound system mods so I just go with the stock system. I am about as green with jealousy as your car.

Thanks!!! I love the first gens but these 5th gens are very nice as well..
  • Drenis
    Drenis Posts: 2,871
    edited July 2012
    My girl is jelly over your ride Larry. She's a sucker for a certain green color.

Beautiful car.