Where's Micah Cohen???

Aaron
Aaron Posts: 1,853
edited April 2007 in The Clubhouse
My bet is he got his arse fired after yesterday's day of "work." Hahahah.

Aaron
Post edited by Aaron on

Comments

• TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited November 2001
    Paul or Al saw the message volume from him yesterday and haven't seen the completed LSi literature....did a little cipherin' and well ol' Micah is pimpin' the unemployement line.

Or, he could be working on mock-ups for the Polk Audio action figure collection.

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited November 2001
    Gross man.

I'm actually trying to avoid the forum today and get this work done. You want a new complete line catalog with great copy, right? I'm making it happen, yo.

But it's so hard to stay away. You guys are like the only friends I have [sniff].

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • TroyD
    edited November 2001
    Do you wonder why sometimes??

Troy
  • TroyD
    edited November 2001
    Wendi thinks you sound kind of cool.....she does have hot friends too.

Troy
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited November 2001
    Troy....Break out the spy cam and shoot us some pics.

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • TroyD
    edited November 2001
    Workin' it brotha......man, she does know some hotties.

Troy
  • TroyD
    edited November 2001
    this is great. I work in a window free office pretty much cut off from civilization and sit in front of a computer all day. This really makes the time go by..

Y'know, just in case anyone wonders if I really have a life.

Troy
  • Aaron
    edited November 2001
    Dude, I'm sitting here in class listening to stupid presentations and bored out of mind. Come save me! I'm glad the forum is here to entertain me!

Aaron
  • TroyD
    edited November 2001
    see, that is what I never understood. At least I am being paid to be bored stiff. You are paying to be bored stiff...

I always thought of tuition as a pretty steep cover charge.

Troy
  • Aaron
    edited November 2001
    Man, don't go there. I don't even want to think about how much money I'm going to be in debt by the end of next semester....

Aaron
  • TroyD
    edited November 2001
    ...but this is another thing I don't understand. I have a cousin (and she is hot) that went to Bowdoin and graduated last spring with a degree in (of all things) Art History. Would you like to Supersize that??

Point is, her student loans balance is not far from what my mortgage is. WTF? That's like getting a house you can't live in but must pay for for a graduation present. To make matters worse the job that she chose makes a whopping 17K per annum.

I could possibly see that if you were going to be a doctor, lawyer, engineer...you know, someone with some earning potential. Seriously, someone should sit these kids down and explain these things to them.

Troy
  • Aaron
    edited November 2001
    What's her name, age, and physical features? Got a pic?

Aaron
  • Aaron
    edited November 2001
    Even when (if) I get my $50k+ job, a significant portion of that will be going to pay off the loans. So what I've always wondered is, in the end, is it really worth it to go to a prestiguous school and pay out your arse or would it be better to go to a state school?

Aaron
  • TroyD
    edited November 2001
    Dagny, 21 (soon to be 22) tall, blonde, big hooters, not terribly bright. Downside is she is cohabitating with the son of Daddy Warbucks, who has no intentions of buy the cow when he can milk it for free. Essentially, the way I see it 4 years at Bowdoin for her was an expensive husband hunting expedition.

When I was home visiting they were all excited because they got a great deal on a Bose Acoustimass system for thier apartment. "Why would anyone want large unsightly speakers when Bose makes these incredible cubes" No she-iiite, verbatim.

Troy
  • TroyD
    edited November 2001
    See, you have income potential, I know a couple of engineers and after a couple of years, they start making mad cash. My buddy that I got the RT7's from is making about 125 or so. So that puts you in a different category.

For example though, you take a liberal arts grad who borrows most of the money to go through school, they come out with several hundred dollars a month in loan payments, have a degree that still doesn't buy much just a nicer letterhead....

They probably would have better off, financially going to a trade school. Anyone call a plumber lately?? Christsakes!

Like I said, depends on the circumstances but I don't see the sense in borrowing 100K just to say I went to Harvard.

Troy
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited November 2001
    Hey, you could always be like a friend of mine. Go to law school for 1 year, drop out and have a student loan of $67,000 over your head. Never did get any loans myself, paid for everthing up front.

I actually got a usefull degree. Construction Engineering. Going back soon to start working on a Civil Engineering degree then get my licence.

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • wodom1
    wodom1 Posts: 1,054
    edited November 2001
    this is only my 5th semester and i'm already in debt to the gov't something like $7k--god bless public state schools or that could be $70k! on top of that, i still have no idea what i'm gonna major in or what it is i'm gonna do for the rest of my life, so i've got 2-3 more years of racking up loan debts. i thought college was pretty cool until i got my first loan statement in.
    "I got into the music business thinking it was really radical, that it wasn't really a business at all, that it was a lot of people being artistic and creative. Not true, and it made me very depressed."

Thom Yorke of Radiohead

SOPA. Bow down before me, ****. Want a cookie?

Polk Audio LSi15
    Polk Audio LSiC
    Polk Audio FXi30
    Samsung LN-T4061F 40" 1080P LCD HDTV
    Sony Playstation 3
    Outlaw Model 990 Pre/Pro
    Rotel 985 MK II
    Rotel 1072 CDP
    Soundstage Vacuum II tube pre
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2007
    Anyone find Micah yet?
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • TroyD
    edited April 2007
    Talked with him, what, three weeks ago??

Get this, Micah got him a WOO-Man.

Hobbit Pimp getting his groove on. In addition to being a slumlord.

BDT
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited April 2007
    Its good to know that he didn't get lost in his sock drawer.