Im new new and I think this forum rocks! :D

tortie
tortie Posts: 5
edited October 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
Hi everybody! Nice site you have here :D I would just like to say that have Polk systems both at my home and in my car and Im very happy with both of them. Party on folks! :D
Post edited by tortie on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited October 2003
    Good on ya brotha, and welcome aboard.

Whatcha runnin' where? Lot's of good guys in both home audio and car audio forums, enjoy.

Cheers,
    Rooster
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited October 2003
    u like? great -- buy me beer. :)
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • MTXMAN
    MTXMAN Posts: 682
    edited October 2003
    i'll take some whiskey...
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited October 2003
    this post went from a guy telling us how nice our forum was to talking about beer in 28 minutes...thats got to be a record...
    -Cody
  • tortie
    tortie Posts: 5
    edited October 2003
  • sntnsupermen131
    edited October 2003
    in that case...a bottle of southern comfort and crown royal will suit me fine...lol
    -Cody
  • TheAudioSpectru
    TheAudioSpectru Posts: 57
    edited October 2003
    Hey Guys Just wanted to say hey to everyone sence im new to this forum to...I LOVE Polk,i have nothing but polk speakers in my Grand Cherokee Im an installer at The Audio Spectrum in Martinsburg W.Va,and everybody that walks in the door wants Polk or there coming back to tell me that they love it!
  • MTXMAN
    edited October 2003
    sweet man, what's your setup, hu, speaks, and amps?
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • TheAudioSpectru
    edited October 2003
    We Sell,HU,Amps,Speakers,Wiring Harnesses,Install kits,Make a few custom boxes here and there,and we also sell and install alarms,remote starts,and all that good stuff...
  • sntnsupermen131
    edited October 2003
    where is your store?
    do you have a website?
    -Cody
  • MTXMAN
    edited October 2003
    what all brands do you carry??
  • TheAudioSpectru
    edited October 2003
    Were in Martinsburg,W.Va.,We carry all the lower end stuff because this isnt a very demanding area for high end equipment...Polk,Alpine,Pioneer,Sony,Blaupunkt,Audiobahn,and Tsunami...
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited October 2003
    every single shop in my shithole town carry's low end.

the closest we get to high end is orion / dei / viper @ daryll's car audio -- and i detest those bastids anyway.

but that's cuz my town sucks.

i wanna move to Cali where there are Zapco dealers abounding and people selling Tru Tech out the front of the store.... not that i could afford any of it, but at least then i could go and pay homage to it daily with religious prayer.

"thou shalt boweth to the holy sledge hammer... thou shalt not taketh the sledge hammer in vain."
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge