PSW350 & PSW404 For Sale

Options
Pauly
Pauly Posts: 4,519
edited October 2003 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Looking to sell my subs in order to upgrade. I'll try my best to make it a good deal. Would like to sell as a pair but dont have to. I'll help out with shipping (Domestic only). Will post pics tonight. The 404 was purchased in July of 2003 and is in near mint condition and still has warr. The 350 was purchased 8-27-02 and is in real good condition. Some minor cosmetic stratches but both perfrom GREAT!
PM if interested.

Late,
Spaz
Life without music would
Post edited by Pauly on

Comments

• Pauly
    edited October 2003
    Options
    you can also IM me W/ AOL "Spasticpitbull77"
    Life without music would
  • Pauly
    edited October 2003
    Options
    having problems with my memory card on my digital. might have to get a new one. i'll get pics posted asap
    Life without music would
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Hey Bionic Mushroom....either would be a good starter sub, I am sure Spastic will post Spastic Insane Closeout prices :D
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Pauly
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Gotta do what you gotta do to get a SVS.
    Life without music would
  • robertgray
    robertgray Posts: 22
    edited October 2003
    Options
    I am very interested in either, but not both. If you find yourself splitting them up (AND, if you can wait until late October/early November when I return from Southwest Asia). I know that I am definitely asking a lot but you never know.

If anyone has some advice on the following issue I would appreciate it. I currently have one PSW350 with RT25i fronts and surrounds. I have pegged the 350 out several times with certain movies. A week after I bought the system I went back to CC and bought the PSW450 to compare. I did not hear enough difference to justify the cost difference (the 350 was an open-box special) so I returned the 450. My current thoughts are to either add a second 350 or just replace the one I have with the 404. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Bob
    Robert Gray
    www.pamunkey.net

Onkyo TX-SR600 receiver
    Polk CS245i center
    Polk RT25i front and side surrounds
    Bose Interaudio 2000 rear surround (Got one RT25i to round out my system? PM me.)
    Polk PSW450 sub
    plus........
    Polk PSW350 sub
  • Pauly
    edited October 2003
    Options
    if i still have em or one sure. But at this point it 1st come basis. I'll just keep them on the polk forum so it might take a while. I dont really feel like dealing with ebay. Plus I need to save $ as well for the diff on the sub i want. IMO 2 Subs is better than one. Unless you are serious in calibration and getting them "tweaked" perfectly its going to be hard. Depending on placement and the design of your room and what you have in the room. carpet hard floor etc.. But i found the 404 and the 350 match up pretty well IMO. I just have them stacked in the cornor. Took some tweaking by ear and a little SPL tinkering and i am happy. Now i just have to get a SVS. you know bigger louder. Way before i had bought my 2nd sub i had my freind bring over his 100.00 KLH 10" and we stacked em just to see what it would sound like and it gave the extra oommphh i wanted. So off to CC i went. As far as the diff IMO seems like the 404 has more of a punch than the 350 and both together just adds more. Hope this helps somewhat. Hey have a great trip and hook up with me when you get back

Late
    Spaz
    Life without music would
  • bionicmushroom
    bionicmushroom Posts: 73
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by dorokusai
    Hey Bionic Mushroom....either would be a good starter sub, I am sure Spastic will post Spastic Insane Closeout prices :D

Will you drive down and help protect me from the wife? LOL!! She already thinks im insane..hehehe... But....Hmmm...How much are you talking Pitbull? Where are you located? I will look for you on AIM and my e-mail is bionicmushroom@yahoo.com.:D
    AVR: Onkyo TX-SR604/s
    Front: Polk Rt1000i
    Center: Polk CS400i
    Surround: Polk FX500i
    Subwoofer: Polk PSW110
  • Pauly
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Got pics but too many i'll post couple...give me email if you want more....350
    Life without music would
  • Pauly
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Life without music would
  • Pauly
    edited October 2003
    Options
    a happy couple that needs good home(s) :)
    Life without music would
  • Pauly
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Somebody has to want a sub(s)??:confused:
    I'll throw in the sub cable as well. I have the A/R 10" and the Monster THX 6 " i think. Might be 10" as well. And if you want both you can have both and the Monster "Y" splitter. Thats a 60.00+ value........
    Life without music would
  • faster100
    faster100 Posts: 6,124
    edited October 2003
    Options
    good luck, I tried to sell my 404 for a few weeks and no go.. maybe i wanted to close to retail :rolleyes: according to Brett, But everyone is SVS crazy or is set with subs around here it seems... If no interest i would try e-bay which will be a loss with all the CC sales..
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • wallstreet
    wallstreet Posts: 1,405
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Prices? I need a small sub for the bedroom.
  • Pauly
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by wallstreet
    Prices? I need a small sub for the bedroom.

check your PM
    Life without music would
  • Pauly
    edited October 2003
    Options
    550.00 takes both subs w/ warr, y-splitter (Monster) 2 sub cables( 1 Monster THX sub cable and 1 A/R cable), still have manuals but not orig packing. SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE! UPS SHIPPING AT THAT. W/ Insurance. Last chance before i go attempt to sell via other channels.
    Life without music would