50% off sale - Parasound, Furman, Audioquest, Cardas and Phillips

Options
Beta
Beta Posts: 267
edited December 2011 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I plan to purchase a tube preamplifier shortly and I am starting to feel guilty that I have gear sitting around not being used. Everything for sale is in excellent condition (probably would be rated 9/10 by most sellers on Audiogon). Not sure if anyone is interested in this stuff. Before I pay someone to try to move it on eBay for me, I thought I would first list it here myself because the majority of what I know about this hobby was learned through the forum and some of its members.

I am located in Orange County, California (City of Costa Mesa).

Parasound P3 Preamplifier. Original owner and purchased brand new from Audio Advisor. Included is the remote, power cord, manual and original packaging. A few minor scuffs on the remote. Rated 8/10 to be conservative. $425.00 - plus PayPal fee and shipping of your choice.

Furman Elite 15 PFi Power Conditioner. Original owner and purchased brand new from Audio Advisor. Included is the power cord, manual and original packaging. A minor scuff on top of unit (see photo). Rated 8/10 to be conservative. $350.00 - plus PayPal fee and shipping of your choice.

Audioquest Diamondback (XLR) ICs. One pair of 1.0 meter and one pair of .50 meter. Original owner and purchased brand new from Audio Advisor. Included is the original packaging. Rated 8/10 to be conservative. $70.00 for .50 meter and $85.00 for 1.0 meter - plus PayPal fee and shipping of your choice.

Cardas Lightning Digital (RCA) IC. 1.0 meter. Original owner and purchased brand new from Audio Advisor. Included is the original paper work. Rated 8/10 to be conservative. $150.00 - plus PayPal fee and shipping of your choice.

Philips SJM3151/27 universal remote for iPod. Original owner and purchased brand new from Amazon. Included is the manual, disc and original packaging. A very small chip/ding on remote. Rated 8/10 to be conservative. $75.00 plus PayPal fee and shipping of your choice.

Parasound P3 2.jpg
Parasound P3 1.jpg
Furman 2.jpg
Furman 3.jpg
Furman 1.jpg
AQ Diamondback 1.jpg
Cardas Lightning 1.jpg
Phillips iPod dock.jpg
Post edited by Beta on

Comments

• kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • inspiredsports
    inspiredsports Posts: 5,501
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You've got some nice stuff there. Good luck with the sale!
    VTL ST50 w/mods / RCA6L6GC / TlfnknECC801S
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 w/mods
    TT Conrad Johnson Sonographe SG3 Oak / Sumiko LMT / Grado Woodbody Platinum / Sumiko PIB2 / The Clamp
    Musical Fidelity A1 CDPro/ Bada DD-22 Tube CDP / Conrad Johnson SD-22 CDP
    Tuners w/mods Kenwood KT5020 / Fisher KM60
    MF x-DAC V8, HAInfo NG27
    Herbies Ti-9 / Vibrapods / MIT Shotgun AC1 IEC's / MIT Shotgun 2 IC's / MIT Shotgun 2 Speaker Cables
    PS Audio Cryo / PowerPort Premium Outlets / Exact Power EP15A Conditioner
    Walnut SDA 2B TL /Oak SDA SRS II TL (Sonicaps/Mills/Cardas/Custom SDA ICs / Dynamat Extreme / Larry's Rings/ FSB-2 Spikes
    NAD SS rigs w/mods
    GIK panels
  • Beta
    Beta Posts: 267
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kharp1 wrote: »
    PM Sent

PM responded to
  • kworcester
    kworcester Posts: 4
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hi, I'm interested in the Halo preamp. I can't send PMs yet (new member) - can you contact me via my email? It is kworcester@knology.net.

Thanks,
    Kevin