Project Speakers : Polk Audio RTi12

VR3
VR3 Posts: 28,522
edited December 2011 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I am posting these with the guise that someone may potentially have the money for them by the end of January however if someone is willing to step forward and pick them up I was given the blessing to sell them before hand -

I have a set of RTi12 and while I wont get into the details of this that and the other but essentially they will need work.

The front baffle on one is separated from the enclosure, would be a quick fix with glue and clamps -

My original purpose with these was to use them in my master bedroom but between the grills and the baffle I lost interest in them. Unfortunately I did not lose interest fast enough because I removed grill pegs and so forth with the thought of filling in these holes on the front baffle, sanding it smooth and painting the front black + the rings around the drivers black...

The speakers are in rough shape but with some TLC (not much money, just time) they could look really good.

Sonically the speakers are perfect.

I would love to get out of these speakers what I have in them...

I am also willing to sell these two different ways...

1) $250.00 all drivers, crossovers, outriggers, power ports, ports, I mean seriously anything that can be stripped off the enclosure and easily shipped will be in the box. I will include the interior dimensions of the enclosure so you could perhaps build your own! Pretty sweet right? Shipping would be $30, so 280 + paypal

2) $250.00 with enclosures and all I have left - I will drive up to 4 hours one way to meet you or deliver to your house, your choice... However I would want $60.00 for my gas and time.

Sonically the speakers are perfect. I have the top of the speaker taped because I was playing them for a bud the other day and that is the only way to keep the baffle to the chamber to make the top portion sealed...

Now on the flip side if you live in a dorm or want a bad **** garage rig these would be suh-weeet!
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
Post edited by VR3 on

Comments

• vcwatkins
    vcwatkins Posts: 1,993
    edited December 2011
    PM sent
    b]Beach Audio[/b]: Rega RP6 (mods) - AT33PTG/II - Parks Budgie SUT - PSAudio NPC * Eversolo DMP-A6 * Topping D90iii * Joule-Electra LA-100 mkIII * Pass Aleph 30 * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 2.3tl (mods) * PSAudio PPP3
    Beach Study: Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra & Pre Box S2 * Pass ACA * DH Labs SS Q10 * Brines Folded ML-TQWT RS 40-1354 * PSA Dectet
    Beach Master: WiiM Pro * Dayens Menuetto * Zu Libtec * Dynaudio Audience 50
    Beach Den: Bluesound Powernode 2i * DH Labs SS Q10 * Zu Omen DWII * Richard Gray RGPC
    Town Study: WiiM Pro * Chord Qute (Pardo) * Elekit TU-8600 * MIT S3 * Revel M22 * Beyer DT-990 * Shunyata Hydra 2
    Town Den: Music Hall mm5.1se - Denon DL-103r - Jolida JD9ii (mods) * WiiM Pro * Cary xCiter * Rogue 99 Magnum * Schiit Aegir * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 1.2tl (mods) * Dectet * Bottlehead Crack - Senn 600
    Town Porch: WiiM Pro Plus * Sunfire Sig II * Canare 4S11 * Magnepan 1.6 * Dectet
  • VR3
    edited December 2011
    These are sold as of this moment - thanks! :)
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Drenis
    Drenis Posts: 2,871
    edited December 2011
  • vcwatkins
    vcwatkins Posts: 1,993
    edited December 2011
    Trey-
    Got em hooked up on den system right after getting back. Tested on 2-channel and HT and they sound great. They DO go loud. <hehe> Think they'll be perfect for those crazy kids and their rock'n'roll and their shaking of the tuckus. I may have you do the srs2 x/o's since I'll have less time to put into them now.

Can't thank you enough for meeting me half way and for the smooooth transaction.

Cheers!
    Craig
    b]Beach Audio[/b]: Rega RP6 (mods) - AT33PTG/II - Parks Budgie SUT - PSAudio NPC * Eversolo DMP-A6 * Topping D90iii * Joule-Electra LA-100 mkIII * Pass Aleph 30 * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 2.3tl (mods) * PSAudio PPP3
    Beach Study: Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra & Pre Box S2 * Pass ACA * DH Labs SS Q10 * Brines Folded ML-TQWT RS 40-1354 * PSA Dectet
    Beach Master: WiiM Pro * Dayens Menuetto * Zu Libtec * Dynaudio Audience 50
    Beach Den: Bluesound Powernode 2i * DH Labs SS Q10 * Zu Omen DWII * Richard Gray RGPC
    Town Study: WiiM Pro * Chord Qute (Pardo) * Elekit TU-8600 * MIT S3 * Revel M22 * Beyer DT-990 * Shunyata Hydra 2
    Town Den: Music Hall mm5.1se - Denon DL-103r - Jolida JD9ii (mods) * WiiM Pro * Cary xCiter * Rogue 99 Magnum * Schiit Aegir * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 1.2tl (mods) * Dectet * Bottlehead Crack - Senn 600
    Town Porch: WiiM Pro Plus * Sunfire Sig II * Canare 4S11 * Magnepan 1.6 * Dectet
  • VR3
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!

Was a pleasure to meet you sir and look forward to working on those speakers for ya! :)

Thanks!