Need advice on speakers for a sony xplod CD Receiver-WX-GT77UI

Options
breathslayer
breathslayer Posts: 2
edited December 2011 in Car Audio & Electronics
Ive a Sony Xplod CD Receiver-WX-GT77UI and im yet to decide which speakers i should go for. I prefer d brands jbl, kenwood, pioneer and Rockford Fosgate. I dnt hav a parcel tray in d rear and d cars a hatchback, means short of boot space. So, i intend to install d speakers in d 4 doors. d size is 6 inch round. Also, ive heard dt only 1 set of frnt speakers is better dn 2 sets. is dt ryt?
Kindly Advice.
Post edited by breathslayer on

Comments

• decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Kindly advice, learn to write. You aren't texting your buds.
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • nguyendot
    nguyendot Posts: 3,594
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Welcome to Club Polk.

I'm sorry, you need to please reword your ENTIRE post, as it makes absolutely no sense.
    Did you type that on your phone with auto correct off? Replacing "the" with "d" is in a word, ghetto.
    Main Surround -
    Epson 8350 Projector/ Elite Screens 120" / Pioneer Elite SC-35 / Sunfire Signature / Focal Chorus 716s / Focal Chorus CC / Polk MC80 / Polk PSW150 sub

Bedroom - Sharp Aquos 70" 650 / Pioneer SC-1222k / Polk RT-55 / Polk CS-250

Den - Rotel RSP-1068 / Threshold CAS-2 / Boston VR-M60 / BDP-05FD
  • KaosTsoc
    KaosTsoc Posts: 372
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Well all the brands you listed are good brands. It depeneds on what you like, and what sounds best to you. Also if you dont have any back speakers at all then dont worry about them. All you need to begin with is the front speakers, then the sub.. Other than that you should be fine. Do some listing to each on of the speakers if you can, and make your choice from there. In addition I agree with the other people about the grammer, but out of general respect for you, and me I will not rubb it in your face like the other two. That is just disrespectful, but dont be discourged by it, that is just some people. They are however very knowledgeable about this stuff, so keep the questions coming, but just try use better grammer if you can.

Thanks.
    2006 Prerunner Access Cab
    5 Speed 4 cycl 2wd

Audio:
    Pioneer P860 Head Unit
    Polk Audio MM6501
    Alpine PDX F-6
    Two SR124(SVC)
    Alpine PDX M12
    Kinetik HC2000 battery and Sleeve
    200 Amp Mean Green High Output Alternator

Need a DJ, photobooth, or both for rent?

http://photoboothdallas.org
  • decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    edited December 2011
    Options
    In addition I agree with the other people about the grammer, but out of general respect for you, and me I will not rubb it in your face like the other two. That is just disrespectful, but dont be discourged by it, that is just some people. They are however very knowledgeable about this stuff, so keep the questions coming, but just try use better grammer if you can.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

There was no disrespect meant or implied. You said the same thing but made a much bigger fuss of it than we did.
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • logo896
    logo896 Posts: 322
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The brands that you have listed are not bad, you could do better for the money. I would suggest zapco ppi orion and older phoenix gold. The used market is always great. Also once I get 100a posts I have a w7 jl audio and amp for sale.