My setup is complete...for now!

Options
MSkeezer
MSkeezer Posts: 1,183
edited September 2003 in Speakers
Hi all. I finally found a good deal on the RTi38's at CC....$140 a pair, open box, though. But I went ahead and got them. I also picked up the FXi30's the other night...$180, new. Wow! This setup is pretty incredible, especially the surrounds. I've never heard fuller surround effects in a speaker before. I'm using them in "bipole" mode right now. The 38's are really good, much better than my old R15's. When the prices go down on the CSi40, I'll trade in the 30 for it. But right now, I am very satisfied with this set up. It only cost me $420. I was going to start putting together an Axiom, or Ascend Acoustics system instead, which would have been over $1,000, but I just don't think there is any way I could have done better for the money. I just want to thank everyone on here for their advice and help.
Post edited by MSkeezer on

Comments

• fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited September 2003
    Options
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Good deal bro, ain't it nice when all the planets align for your rig?

Cheers,
    Rooster
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited September 2003
    Options
    Sweet! Enjoy your new toys!

BTW, Had a chance to audition any Lsi's yet?!?;)
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • MSkeezer
    MSkeezer Posts: 1,183
    edited September 2003
    Options
    I have never heard the LSi's, sadly. It's probably best I never do. Then I'll have to upgrade again lol. I may trade in my 38's for the 70's, or 150's, but I don't know. I live in an apartment, and the 70's and 150's may just be a little too much, ya know. The 38's almost seem a little too much. My wife and I had a friend over last night to watch The Two Towers on DVD, and the sound was amazing. I need a new subwoofer, and a larger TV. 25 inches just doesn't do it for me anymore. My wife wants a 32 or 36 inch, but I'm hoping I can convince her to go bigger. 43 or 47 inch HDTV is what I'm shooting at. Well, gotta run. Take care.