Verizon Blackberry Bold 9650 w/ some accessories 80$ + ship

Options
EndersShadow
EndersShadow Posts: 17,554
edited January 2012 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
For Sale is a used Blackberry Bold 9650. This phone was used by my wife for 1 year and now she got a Iphone so we don't need it anymore. It is still in total working order. I would rate the phone a 7/10 due to some small scratches/wear and tear and also being 1 year old. This is NOT a touchscreen phone, that's why we got it.

In addition to the phone, the Wall Charger, European wall adapters, replacement earbud covers, 2 gig MicroSD car (installed) and possibly the car charger (if we have it) will be included.

It will ship in the double boxed in the original box (missing some of the inside packaging material) along with all original paperwork.

Pictures will be posted once my camera gets charged, and I will take pictures of some of the scratches/wear and tear. I am asking 80 + shipping.

Despite having a Member Sales Rating of 0 I have had transactions with members and have had no problems. My rating doesn't reflect it as the rating system has been down for quite some time as we are all well aware.
"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
Post edited by EndersShadow on

Comments

• codyc1ark
    codyc1ark Posts: 2,532
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Your kidding me, right? You let her get an iPhone? After your so against iPods??? :cheesygrin:

Anyway, ES is a stand up guy, GLWTS!

Still can't believe you gave into the evil empire, but I guess since Jobs has passed, your ok with it? :exclaim:
  • EndersShadow
    edited October 2011
    Options
    codyc1ark wrote: »
    Your kidding me, right? You let her get an iPhone? After your so against iPods??? :cheesygrin:

Anyway, ES is a stand up guy, GLWTS!

Still can't believe you gave into the evil empire, but I guess since Jobs has passed, your ok with it? :exclaim:

Eventually when your under siege from all sides, your supplies have long since been depleted and you have already eaten all the dead, you have no choice left buy to succumb to break out the white flag....

I might even be toying with the idea of getting one myself.....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • EndersShadow
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bump
  • EndersShadow
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bump, pics coming in a bit....
  • EndersShadow
    edited November 2011
    Options
    As promised some pics

Here is the phone itself along with the Eurpoean plug adaptors, and the replacement ear bud covers as well as the charger

a6ae62f9.jpg

Here are the CD's manuals, etc

f5ab2b71.jpg

Here are some pics of the slight damage to it from use.

ed46a7e4.jpg
    2add0bfb.jpg
    bf8f866c.jpg

Lastly here is a pic of the back of the unit:

3d757fee.jpg
  • cstmar01
    cstmar01 Posts: 4,424
    edited November 2011
    Options
    do you know if this can be used on US Cellular network at all by chance?
  • EndersShadow
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cstmar01 wrote: »
    do you know if this can be used on US Cellular network at all by chance?

I do not know, but will see if I can find out online.....

Cnet.com shows that model as one that would work with their service. I would suggest calling them and asking as since this is a Global phone I would think it should........

From their post:

After RIM launched the BlackBerry Bold 9650 for both Sprint and Verizon earlier this year, regional carrier U.S. Cellular now has a turn at it as well. Like the other two, the U.S. Cellular version is an upgrade to the BlackBerry Tour, and features Wi-Fi, more onboard memory, and an optical trackpad

Read more: http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones/blackberry-bold-9650-u/4505-6452_7-34176626.html#ixzz1dDoHDw1V
  • cstmar01
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ok.. I'll check around a little bit too to see if it can be reprogramed ect for their network...

Thanks!
  • EndersShadow
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ok.. I'll check around a little bit too to see if it can be reprogramed ect for their network...

Thanks!

NP. Let me know if you want better pictures as well. I just took those with my Iphone lol

P.S. the damage isnt as bad as it looks, especially if you put it in a case.
  • cstmar01
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I can't see the pics here at work so I don't even know what they look like lol.
  • EndersShadow
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I can't see the pics here at work so I don't even know what they look like lol.

You have PM.....
  • EndersShadow
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Bump
  • EndersShadow
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bumping again
  • starkiller
    starkiller Posts: 2,723
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Most probably a stupid question but are there monthly data charges for this??
    Computer room Hegeman 1 SpeakersM&K VX-80 subKenwood DP-7010Cambridge Audio CXC Transport Rega DACPrimaLuna Prologue Four AmpAric Audio Tube PreampGarage Jennings Research SquareCustom tube preampCrown XLS-1000Denon DCD-1500II Modded MSB Link DAC
  • EndersShadow
    edited November 2011
    Options
    starkiller wrote: »
    Most probably a stupid question but are there monthly data charges for this??

More than likely. Verizon required a Blackberry data package which was 30 bucks a month when we signed up for it a year ago. I am not sure how much that may have changed as a result of Verizon going to tiered data packaging.

Other providers may differ but I have no info on that.
  • EndersShadow
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bump
  • EndersShadow
    edited November 2011
    Options
    PM Replied
  • EndersShadow
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bump, still around
  • EndersShadow
    edited December 2011
    Options
    bump
  • EndersShadow
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Case of the Monday's bump
  • EndersShadow
    edited December 2011
    Options
    bumping again
  • EndersShadow
    edited December 2011
    Options
    one more bump before its off to CL.
  • EndersShadow
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Its been posted on CL, still available here if you want it.
  • EndersShadow
    edited December 2011
    Options
    still around.....
  • EndersShadow
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Still sitting in my desk at work bump.....
  • EndersShadow
    edited January 2012
    Options
    local sale pending
  • EndersShadow
    edited January 2012
    Options
    sold