1.2TL/2.3TL For Sale

Options
Aero
Aero Posts: 18
edited September 2003 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hello All,
Well, I can't believe that I am going to sell my Polk Audio 1.2TL and 2.3TL speakers, but something has to give. As I stated in another post, I also own a full blown Dahlquist 5.1 system. After a lengthy comparitive session, the Dahlquists more than held their own. That being said, I plan to offer the Polks to this club first. The technical aid, commraderie, and fellowship that this forum has afforded me makes this decision a very hard one. (You guys have been great !)
To this end, I would like to get $2500.00 for the 1.2TLs and $1500.00 for the 2.3TLs. Before everyone gets their Orion Blue books out, these prices reflect the exact dollars that I paid for each pair. I fully realize that an Ebayer just sold a mint condition set of 2.3TLs for $995.00. Again, I am not looking to "turn a profit" here. Both pairs of Polks are as near mint as possible. The 1.2TLs come with the owner's manual and interconncet cable for Mono amplifier use. The 2.3TLs have the standard Polk interface cable. The speakers are finished in oak.
Pick up in the Charleston, South Carolina area is preferred. Delivery within the Georgia and North Carolina borders can be arranged. Thanks again for all of your help.

Regards,
Aero
Post edited by Aero on

Comments