Friday Night Fights...

Options
jdelan
jdelan Posts: 244
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
This happened at a Charity event and was nationally Televised on ESPN on Friday...

http://espn.go.com/media/2001/m11/box_011124fnf1v.avi

And people wonder why they want to abolish boxing...This guy should get the maximum for what he did...If I am not mistaken he can get assault with a Deadly weapon cause he is a Pro-Boxer...I know I would charge him with it and make an example of him...

I do like at the end how he got lead out in Handcuffs...

I dont think he will EVER fight again...At least not in a Pro Bout.
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited November 2001
    Options
    well, my career is over, as far as fighting... but i don't know what made me think i could beat mike tyson
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited November 2001
    Options
    Pull-ez, like this isn't what you watch boxing for. How boring would it be if this never happened? I was sort of disappointed that more didn't happen...

This is like NASCAR. Don't tell me that it's exciting to watch guys drive fast in circles -- you watch to see em crash and mangle themselves.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • jdelan
    jdelan Posts: 244
    edited November 2001
    Options
    That is why I want to see the fights...Except this was not during the fight, it was after. It's all about Sportsmanship.

ANd Yes I do like to see the crashes in NASCAR, But I wouldn't want to see someone out there causing crashes on Purpose...

The Guy had his chance to Pummel the other guy, he didn't do it and did it after the match...The guy is a waste...Just get rid of him. He got his 2 minutes of fame, he is best left forgotten, but you know, he will probably fight again, this time with more fanfare and for more money...
  • juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited November 2001
    Options
    oh yeah he will fight again, i mean c'mon, it wasn't a gnawed off ear:D