Reputable websites for car audio

crappiefisher
crappiefisher Posts: 5
edited July 2011 in Car Audio & Electronics
I'm looking to buy a new head unit soon, and I found the one I wanted on sonicelectronix, but it isn't in stock, and hasn't been for a couple of weeks. So I did some searching around and found the same head unit on carstereoworld.com. Is this a good site to buy from? Any other website suggestions are welcome.
Post edited by crappiefisher on

Comments

• decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    edited July 2011
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • crappiefisher
    edited July 2011
    Well I never did try crutchfield, and I checked them out and they had the headunit i wanted for way cheaper than i expected from crutchfield. Thanks guys!
  • decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    edited July 2011
    Well I never did try crutchfield, and I checked them out and they had the headunit i wanted for way cheaper than i expected from crutchfield. Thanks guys!

If you "never did try crutchfield", how did you check them out:confused: Just yankin' yer chain dude:wink: I'm glad you found what you were looking for and at a good price. Now ya gotta let us know how ya like it. Enjoy.:redface:
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,589
    edited July 2011
    :-) Never before tried 'em, I guess...

Crutchfield has been around for many decades and has an enviable reputation for excellent customer service. The lowest price isn't always the best value (folks tend to not realized that, it seems to me).

To hear that they were 'way cheaper than... expected' is just icing on the cake.
  • crappiefisher
    edited July 2011
    Well i got the headunit today, its a kenwood kdc x395. And I LOVE IT!!! It sounds fantastic