Call of Duty MW2/Black Ops or Bad Company 2

AsSiMiLaTeDAsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,717
edited July 2011 in Video Games
Both games feel like very different styles, with BC2 to me feeling more realistic and more difficult as a result.

I'm curious which you guys like, and why.
Post edited by AsSiMiLaTeD on

Comments

• AlmadacrAlmadacr Posts: 185
    edited July 2011
    Bad company , team work against gun and run :biggrin:
  • ZerosZeros Posts: 945
    edited July 2011
    I play both regularly, but I prefer BC2. Its probably because I'm better at it than black ops. I think its because in BC2 I can move slower and more strategically with the bigger maps. In black ops, its like spawn, run, die - over and over again. At least it is for me. It can be frustrating.
  • tommyboytommyboy Posts: 1,444
    edited July 2011
    Zeros wrote: »
    I play both regularly, but I prefer BC2. Its probably because I'm better at it than black ops. I think its because in BC2 I can move slower and more strategically with the bigger maps. In black ops, its like spawn, run, die - over and over again. At least it is for me. It can be frustrating.

Good for you I'm absolutely terrible at BC2. Whats the secret cause I get destroyed. The key to being decent at COD is knowing the maps and knowing where your enemies will be coming from. Maybe thats why I suck so bad at bad company cause I haven't played the game enough. I enjoyed the single player much more than BO and MW2 though.
    AVR: H/K AVR240
    Fronts: Monitor 50s
    Center: CSI3
    surrounds: R15s
    Sub:Velodyne DPS10
    Dvd/Cd: Samsung HD upconverter (for now)
    TV: 50" Sammy Plasma
    game hardware: 360 and gcn.
    Gamertag: kovster27
  • AsSiMiLaTeDAsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,717
    edited July 2011
    The single player in BC2 was alot of fun, love the shots they take at MW2 with the character dialauge
  • kuntasenseikuntasensei Posts: 3,270
    edited July 2011
    I prefer CoD, mostly because of how difficult it is to get any random room of people to act like a team in any of the Battlefield games. Unless you have your own crew of guys, I've found that it's a pain in the **** to play any Battlefield game. Or I could just suck at it. :biggrin:

Either way, I'll be playing both CoD:MW3 and Battlefield 3 come November, so it's all good.
    Equipment list:
    Onkyo TX-NR3010 9.2 AVR
    Emotiva XPA-3 amp
    Polk RTi70 mains, CSi40 center, RTi38 surrounds, RTi28 rears and heights
    SVS 20-39CS+ subwoofer powered by Crown XLS1500
    Oppo BDP-93 Blu-ray player
    DarbeeVision DVP5000 video processor
    Epson 8500UB 1080p projector
    Elite Screens Sable 120" CineWhite screen
  • AsSiMiLaTeDAsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,717
    edited July 2011
    One thing that kills me with MW2 is the lack of dedicated servers, but I'm sure that topic has been beaten to death already...
  • grimmace19grimmace19 Posts: 1,431
    edited July 2011
    I havent tried the bad company series yet but sure wouldn't mind giving it a shot after the rut ive been in lately on MW2. I'm usually the best in the room I'm playing in but lately I've been getting smoked by teams of 2 or 3 guys who I can admit to being completely better than me.
  • ZerosZeros Posts: 945
    edited July 2011
    I prefer CoD, mostly because of how difficult it is to get any random room of people to act like a team in any of the Battlefield games. Unless you have your own crew of guys, I've found that it's a pain in the **** to play any Battlefield game. Or I could just suck at it. :biggrin:

Either way, I'll be playing both CoD:MW3 and Battlefield 3 come November, so it's all good.

I totally agree with this. That's why I am now friends with a bunch of Jim Ackley's Renegade buddies and mostly play with them since at least one or two of them are always on.