Technics SL-1310 Turntable with Cartridge

Options
snow
snow Posts: 4,335
edited June 2011 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Up for sale is a Technics SL-1310 Turntable with a Stanton 681EEE Cartridge I think the cart is worth half or more of the asking price, includes the original owners manual and the original box, the original packing isnt present so I will pack this TT to the best of my ability or specific instructions by the buyer. I believe this TT is identical to the SL-1300 except for color and the variable voltage on the SL-1310.

Shipping will be via USPS mail either priority or parcel post be aware that parcel post can take 3 weeks to arrive from my location so please be patient if you choose this option.

$125.00 + SHIPPING
Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
Post edited by snow on

Comments

• JuanR
    JuanR Posts: 718
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i'll take it Snow, please PM your payment request. Shipping to Chicago 60617.
    Thanks

Juan
  • DollarDave
    DollarDave Posts: 2,575
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'll get next in line you you don't work it out with Jaun.
  • JuanR
    JuanR Posts: 718
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sold? I'm still waiting for payment request?
  • snow
    edited June 2011
    Options
    JuanR wrote: »
    i'll take it Snow, please PM your payment request. Shipping to Chicago 60617.
    Thanks

Juan
    Shipping would be $31.00 parcel post or $61.00 priority mail to Chigago. PM sent

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • snow
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This is indeed sold to Juan Thanks for the super fast payment, sorry Dave. Keep an eye out here for pics of packing this fellow up.

REGARDS SNOW
  • snow
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ok here are a few pics, first the pics of the platter emoved and the transit screws in place, of course you probally allready know you will have to remove them and insert in the area in the second picture before using the TT. Next is the counterweight, cartridge, hinges removed, these are packed in a seperate box and put in the bigger box. Then the platter wrapped up then the rest of it packed up ans pics of the box itself.

REGARDS SNOW