Disney Cars on Blu-ray & PS3 Mod Nation Racers...

blueboxerblueboxer Posts: 622
edited June 2011 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Figure this might be a good deal for any of you guys out there with kids and a PS3. Both are unopened and basically brand new. The Mod Nation Racer actually looks like it would be a fun little game, just have too many games in the queue already and figured somebody might as well enjoy these.

Mod Racer: $20.00 shipped

Cars Blu-ray: $15.00 shipped
Post edited by blueboxer on

Comments

• kefranklinkefranklin Posts: 141
    edited June 2011
    I have the Mod Racer game and it is loads of fun. It is a lot like the old Mario Kart 64 with better graphics and cool customizable karts. Good luck with the sale.
  • PSOVLSKPSOVLSK Posts: 3,812
    edited June 2011
    If I don't already have Cars, I'll take it. If it sells before I can get home to check, so be it.

Thanks
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • cincycat13cincycat13 Posts: 816
    edited June 2011
    If Psovlsk passes I will take the cars blue ray. Just give him a chance to check first. Thanks.
  • blueboxerblueboxer Posts: 622
    edited June 2011
    No problem, I will let you know if Psovlsk replies via PM. If he posts here then just shoot me a PM and I will give you my paypal info.
  • PSOVLSKPSOVLSK Posts: 3,812
    edited June 2011
    Sorry to hold up the sale, but it's all yours cincycat. I already own it.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
    edited June 2011
    No problem, Cars is sold to cincycat12, but Mod Racer is still available. Hoping there is someone out there who wants a fun kid friendly game. lol
    edited June 2011
    Everything is now sold, if a MOD can please update or close the thread. Thanks
  • cincycat13cincycat13 Posts: 816
    edited June 2011
    Still no feeback system. Super fast ship and no problem transaction. Thanks!!!