Wireless transmitter for PSWi225

Options
Joseg1320
Joseg1320 Posts: 2
I have a PSWi225 wireless sub-woofer but I don't have the wireless transmitter needed to make it work. Does polkaudio sell them separately, or does anyone know where I can buy one?

Or is there any other way possible to make the sub work?
Post edited by Joseg1320 on

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Joseg1320 wrote: »
    I have a PSWi225 wireless sub-woofer but I don't have the wireless transmitter needed to make it work. Does polkaudio sell them separately, or does anyone know where I can buy one?

Or is there any other way possible to make the sub work?

Yes, it's available as an individual part and no, I don't believe it can be used via normal coaxial connection.

www.crutchfield.com or www.polkaudio.com
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Joseg1320
    Joseg1320 Posts: 2
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dorokusai wrote: »
    Yes, it's available as an individual part and no, I don't believe it can be used via normal coaxial connection.

www.crutchfield.com or www.polkaudio.com

Do you happen to have the direct link to the product? I can't seem to find the transmitter by itself.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Joseg1320 wrote: »
    Do you happen to have the direct link to the product? I can't seem to find the transmitter by itself.

No, I do not. I would suggest calling Polk on Monday or trying them now since the West coast office is still open I believe.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.