Signal Cable Analog Two Balanced IC's

blueboxerblueboxer Posts: 622
edited April 2011 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hello,

Have five Analog Two Balanced IC's, five feet in length and nearly brand new. Were used for about one month before deciding to go back to my NAD pre with RCA outs only. These are very well built and perform as well as my Columbia RCA's did IMO. Asking $215 shipped with paypal as a gift to avoid other fees. You can check my feedback on audiogon as well. Thanks for the look. :smile:

-Sonny
Post edited by blueboxer on

Comments

• blueboxerblueboxer Posts: 622
    edited April 2011
    Bump before the gon.
    edited April 2011
    Thanks for a heads up from a fellow member, I goofed on the pricing. My total order was $275, but I forgot I had ordered a power cord as well. The cables were about $190, so looking for $150 shipped. Again, I apologize for the error, if you look at most of my previous sales you will see that I usually price things fairly low. lol
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 18,922
    edited April 2011
    is your price for all 5?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Stradivari v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

edited April 2011
    Affirm, all five balanced IC's. If anyone would like pics, I can get those up tomorrow, but figured there isn't all that much sexiness to XLR cables. I did really like the locking XLR cables in terms of performance, really secure connection to the components, and overall value versus high end RCA IC's, but unless I step up to an Arcam 888 soon, these will be idle for no reason.