Signal Cable Analog Two Balanced IC's

Options
blueboxer
blueboxer Posts: 621
edited April 2011 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hello,

Have five Analog Two Balanced IC's, five feet in length and nearly brand new. Were used for about one month before deciding to go back to my NAD pre with RCA outs only. These are very well built and perform as well as my Columbia RCA's did IMO. Asking $215 shipped with paypal as a gift to avoid other fees. You can check my feedback on audiogon as well. Thanks for the look. :smile:

-Sonny
Post edited by blueboxer on

Comments

• blueboxer
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Bump before the gon.
  • blueboxer
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Thanks for a heads up from a fellow member, I goofed on the pricing. My total order was $275, but I forgot I had ordered a power cord as well. The cables were about $190, so looking for $150 shipped. Again, I apologize for the error, if you look at most of my previous sales you will see that I usually price things fairly low. lol
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    edited April 2011
    Options
    is your price for all 5?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • blueboxer
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Affirm, all five balanced IC's. If anyone would like pics, I can get those up tomorrow, but figured there isn't all that much sexiness to XLR cables. I did really like the locking XLR cables in terms of performance, really secure connection to the components, and overall value versus high end RCA IC's, but unless I step up to an Arcam 888 soon, these will be idle for no reason.