Realy good discount car audio website...

MTXMAN
MTXMAN Posts: 682
edited August 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
hey guys this site has some great prices and is completely legit too... they're even registered with the better buisness bureau... all their product is new and in box and comes with full manufacturer warranty. an example of thier low prices is the US Amps 2000x for 989.95 not bad for non ebay and getting it from a site with credentials to show that they're not ripping you off...

Here's the link :D

http://www.speedsound.com/
Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
Post edited by MTXMAN on

Comments

• Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited August 2003
    hey, i checked that one out, pretty decent but i have a site that i compared multiple items to that is increasingly cheaper as you spend more money,
    EX: Kicker 02S12L7 Solo-Baric L7 12" speedsound: 239$ etronics: 189$

Alpine CDA-7995 speedsound: 399$ etronics: 279$

so just letting you in on another great deal site where all is brand new in boxes all legit, :Dwww.etronics.com a little slow surfing at times but its worth the wait
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • CPHILHOWER
    CPHILHOWER Posts: 343
    edited August 2003
    I have purchased from Etronics in the past. Usually have better prices. However, The Shipping charges are high. Especially for me when I live in NJ. And the fact that they only ship to the billing address.
    Chris
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited August 2003
    its prolly dumb but i'm more confident buying from ebay than i am buying from some of these little online stores.

etronics is all fine and well but as stated above -- they gouge your eyes out on shipping ... they wanted 35 dollars to ship a 50 dollar cheapo Pyle cd player to me. i was like "um, no".
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • Systems
    edited August 2003
    well i was all happy when i found carmedia1.com had a $14 waterproof fuse holder
    was mad when i found out shipping was $14.79
    but i still couldnt find anything cheaper than $28 so i ordered it anyway
    -Cody
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Systems
    edited August 2003
    yeah i understand about the shipping but think about it, it would be 35 dollars to ship a cd player thats 500$, depending on whether or not you want to buy insurance and that stuff... yeah buying lower priced items on these sites probably isnt such a hot deal, but i mean in the end with most purchases the total spent with product and shipping alike would be cheaper than most other stores
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited August 2003
    but now, almost all online stores have free shipping
    i bought a 550$ radio with free shipping....plus MANY other things with free shipping..
    -Cody