Cody vs. theZeb.com

sntnsupermen131
sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
edited August 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
ok, i wasnt able to get off work till after 5, so i called my brother to tell him to talk to thezeb about my current "problem"
he bitched them out for lack of a better term...
they gave him a number to rockford fosgate to call about the blown amp...am i in a lack of knowledge here...or can you not go through thezeb to get it replaced?
that would be my opinion...if i bought it from them...it blows...i send it back to them...correct?
thats the way i see it
but tomorrow im off at 2...so thezeb is going to get their **** handed to them by me...and rockford fosgate is going to get a very nasty complaint about thezeb as well
i mean ****...
i buy the amp from thezeb...not rockford fosgate...rockford isnt going to refund my money...thezeb is...right?
thats like going to walmart...buying a stereo from aiwa...it blows and you want your money back so you take it to aiwa and tell them to give you your money back
-Cody
Post edited by sntnsupermen131 on

Comments

• PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited August 2003
    for the first 30 days, the company you bought it from is bound to give you a refund or replacement -- your choice -- as per most "authorized dealer" agreements. most decent stores lke best buy and circuit city (not decent equipment, just decent businesses) give you like 60 - 90 days... but 30 days is usually the bare **** minimum.

the zeb has a 30 day money back guarantee -- impose it -- tell fosgate they are refusing your 30 day money back guarantee and rant and rave and throw a **** fit.

if i can squeeze a brand new amp out of mitek/circuit city, i think you can squeeze your money back out of RF/Zeb.

thumb screws dude... thumb screws... and never buy from the zeb again -- friggin ****'s. i shudda never sent u their link. :mad:
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited August 2003
    thezeb has a 60 day return service
    its 12:15, im calling them at 2
    -Cody
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • sntnsupermen131
    edited August 2003
    ok i think i finally broke through
    thezeb gave me a return authorization number to send the amp back
    "if the amp if found to be defective, we will return your money"-Kevin @thezeb....the guy ive been dealing with
    so im going to see if i can send it back today...what "Defective" means...i dont know
    im not going to send the thing back if its working...i mean crap...so as soon as they get it back and test it or whatever...then ill give you the final results
    -Cody
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited August 2003
    i'd be sending them a mail bomb by now...

AND NO MR. FBI GUY WHO'S PROLLY MONITORING THE INTERNET - I'M NOT A TERRORIST - IT'S JUST A JOKE. :)
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • sntnsupermen131
    edited August 2003
    ok the amp was sent via fed ex today...which reminds me...tomorrow i need to order the wiring off of knukonceptz....i keep forgetting
    -Cody
  • MTXMAN
    MTXMAN Posts: 682
    edited August 2003
    Hackers arn't terrorists just misunderstood people who's search for knowledge and truth causes fear in those who have something to hide....
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • C-Man
    C-Man Posts: 307
    edited August 2003
    Except for when their knowledge leads them to get into my system and ruin it.
    "The Big C"
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited August 2003
    how me and thezeb turned into hacking and terrorists i dont know...but wiring was ordered yesterday with the amp
    im expecting wiring by the middle of next week...so looks like next weekend im taking out the interior of my truck and rewiring everything...fun
    -Cody
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing