Polk Audio RTi70 Review

Options
2»

Comments

• Loud & Clear
    Loud & Clear Posts: 1,538
    edited August 2003
    Options
    Take away those guitars, and those little smilie guys would really have something to smile about.

Two Channel Setup:

Speakers: Wharfedale Opus 2-3
    Integrated Amp: Krell S-300i
    DAC: Arcam irDac
    Source: iMac
    Remote Control: iPad Mini

3.2 Home Theater Setup:

Fronts: Klipsch RP-160M
    Center: Klipsch RP-160M
    Subwoofer: SVS PB12NSD (X 2)
    AVR: Yamaha Aventage RX-A2030
    Blu Ray: Sony BDP-S790
    TV Source: DirecTV Genie
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,053
    edited August 2003
    Options
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thats just so.....uh.....Forest Gump.......
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • scottdawg
    scottdawg Posts: 166
    edited August 2003
    Options
    How much does a pair of these usually cost? CC is advertising them at 299.99 each and that is 200 off the regular cost.
  • pjdami
    pjdami Posts: 1,894
    edited August 2003
    Options
    That's about right for the price of the RTi70s Scott. They used to be $760 retail from Crutchfield. They have them for $299 / each as well.

Mx,

How about the shipping from Crutchfield. Did your speakers come on a freight truck or by UPS? Any damage to the boxes or anything? This is something I forgot to ask you. Just for my future reference.
    Paul
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,053
    edited August 2003
    Options
    PJ,
    Shipping was by a UPS driver. They arrived in perfect condition. No box damage what so ever. They arrived in 2 days, free shipping!

Polk needs to rethink their packing materials. Them 2 pieces of foam is about as stupid as it gets....:rolleyes:
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.