test

audio_alanaudio_alan Posts: 738
edited February 2011 in Forum Testing Area
image upload test...
Post edited by audio_alan on

Comments

• audio_alanaudio_alan Posts: 738
    edited February 2011
    Nope, images still don't work. I tried to attach a single 178 KB image. No dice. Bummer...
  • TNHNDYMANTNHNDYMAN Posts: 2,153
    edited February 2011
    Hey alan,
    I've had the same problem for a couple of days and someone mentioned that it was down due to the problems caused by some of the spammers and hopefully a system update may fix this hopefully soon. Last night I had help from kawizx9r in learning to use picasaweb albumns and bringing a link into posts here from that online photo sharing storage site. If you would like to try that i'd be happy to help you thru the process. I had a hard time with it initially but once I finally figured it out it really is simple. shoot me a PM if you want any help. Travis
    2-ch System: Parasound P/LD 2000 pre, Parasound HCA-1000 amp, Parasound T/DQ Tuner, Phase Technology PC-100 Tower speakers, Technics SL-1600 Turntable, Denon 2910 SACD/CD player, Peachtree DAC iT and X1asynchorus USB converter, HSU VTF-3 subwoofer.

• audio_alanaudio_alan Posts: 738
    edited February 2011
    Thanks for the offer, Travis, but I was looking at another thread where the webmaster thinks he has it resolved. Hopefully I can upload images like normal tonight...