PSW 250 Owners

RuSsMaN
RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
edited February 2008 in The Clubhouse
I want hear your honest thoughts on this sub. How do you find it musically? How far can you push this little model? How was the setup (placement)?

The application I am considering is a stereo setup, using 2 subs, one on each channel.

Cheers,
Russ
Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
Post edited by RuSsMaN on

Comments

• Francisco Leon
    Francisco Leon Posts: 1
    edited February 2008
    Any body knows about the proffesionals review of this speakers?. Looking to purchased those speakers for my sorround sound 5.1 system but couldn't find any review from the professional guys from home theater magazine, sound and vision and so.....just can read customer reviews but would like to read something from the proffesional in this materials

Thanks..
    Frank:confused:
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited February 2008
    I'm still waiting for the 250 owners to chime in. Hopefully you won't have to wait 7 years Francisco.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited February 2008
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • jcaut
    jcaut Posts: 1,849
    edited February 2008
  • avelanchefan
    avelanchefan Posts: 2,401
    edited February 2008
    Too funny, I saw this thread and I was like WTF? Why would Russ want to know about a 7 year old sub?

Oh BTW Russ my psw350 is still going strong...lol.
    Sean
    XboxLive--->avelanchefan
    PSN---->Floppa
    http://card.mygamercard.net/avelanchefan.png
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited February 2008
    Too funny.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited February 2008
    Hello

I have a psw250 on our home theater, along with the RM6200 surround set. Also have the same center as the back speaker for the 6.1 setup. They recommended running the fronts through the sub which is the way its setup.

It by no means is going to blow you out of the room but we've been very happy with it for 6 years now this month. We don't play alot of music through it, mostly movies which it performs great. Very clean sound with it, the only thing I've never been happy with is the front center....

You don't want to push it too hard though as it will start to distort a bit. The receiver i'm using is a Denon AVR-2802. I didn't mess around with the placement, all I did was set it up by my entertainment cabinet on the left. Was a little more convient that way since I ran the front speaker cables through it.....

I'm not much of a reviewer/writer so thats the best I can give you:)
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • jcaut
    jcaut Posts: 1,849
    edited February 2008
    Well, there you go Russ. You just have to be patient.
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited February 2008
    RuSsMaN wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for the 250 owners to chime in. Hopefully you won't have to wait 7 years Francisco.

Cheers,
    Russ

LMFAO!

Thats the funniest **** of the day!
    No excuses!