back home....

TroyD
TroyD Posts: 13,077
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
AAAHHHH, finally back home after my pilgrimage to Maine.

I again had a chance to visit the Rancho de No Concerno on the way back through, what a blast....

I knew I should have not listened to the He-Man rig. I just got done giving a good listen to a few tracks (specifically Jupiter, the Magnificent 7, William Tell Overture and Victory at Sea) on my RT7's. As good as they sound on the RT7's, and they do sound damn good! It is nothing compared to listening to George's Carver Amazing Platinums.

Although, I have yet to hook up my new (thanks again, George) Carver M-1.5t amp (Aaron, what's up NOW, punk!), so we will cover this ground again tommorow. I am just to beat after driving all that way to hook it up tonight.

Troy
I plan for the future. - F1Nut
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited November 2001
    Welcome back, dude! Congrats on the amp. I guess you're glad that I passed on the offer, eh? :) Good luck appreciating those RT7's again after listening to the Amazings. The sheer impact and presense (both musically and physically) of those speakers is tough to beat, not to mention how freakin' effortless they sound thanks to the 1000W/channel from those Carver amps. And I'm listening to my RT55's as I write this..... :(

Aaron
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited November 2001
    Well, after a few minor hassles.....I got the he-man amp hooked up and all I got to say is SWEET!!

Aaron, dude, I am glad you passed on that amp because I am digging it immensely. I can hear a big difference, better detail, better definition. Man, I am sporting a full on chubby right now....Wendi is glad the demo is over. The 7's performed flawlessly (but they still aren't Amazings) so I am a happy camper.

I am a little p.o'd my DVD player went tango uniform this morning but it is still under warantee so no harm done I guess....

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut