Good tt auction to watch... no reserve

madmax
madmax Posts: 12,434
edited August 2003 in 2 Channel Audio
This could go cheap depending on the bidders. At no reserve it could go for a really good price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3039034127&category=3283

madmax
Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
Post edited by madmax on

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited August 2003
    That is a really sharp looking TT. If I go vinyl, which I will sometime, that is the look I want.

Awesome :D
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited August 2003
    max,

Is $1200+ cheap???? lol...

BTW, this is the TT I threw an early bid at to track. I received two separate solicitations for the same combo with offers to sell to me at $500 and $575... Not that I was really interested, but they smelled like rip off to me so I flushed them.
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited August 2003
    Originally posted by Tour2ma
    max,

Is $1200+ cheap???? lol...

BTW, this is the TT I threw an early bid at to track. I received two separate solicitations for the same combo with offers to sell to me at $500 and $575... Not that I was really interested, but they smelled like rip off to me so I flushed them.

At first it was like $275 or something. $1200 isn't a bad price used. Less than 1/2 the price of a new one which does not include the arm. My system is like this one except it has a table upgrade (massivly huge heavy table), a power supply upgrade and the gyrodec base with cover (not free standing like this one). $500 or $575 seems extremely low but possibly reasonable if you're tired of it.

madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D