Just checking in!

madmax
madmax Posts: 12,434
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't been here for a while. Hey George, Mike, Bob, Aaron, Scott, etc...etc...
Hey,
I'm getting into the car stuff again. Big capacitors, thousands of watts, video, ...
By the way, that other group still scares me. (Db's, high current, dark screens with light letters, on the road making a statement, you know the crowd...
As I said, just checking in. George, I'm still looking forward to hearing the Carvers at some point!!! Just a new thing to think about: The new group of DVD players with DVD Audio which has 5.1 channels OR two channels at 192 khz sampling rather than 48 khz sampling is becoming available at a reasonable cost. Some of the deals even include it without making a big deal of it. Only about 50 titles available now though. I'm trying to talk "Half A Wreck" into re-mixing for it but no luck yet.
Don't miss me too much, I'll try to post a little more.
madmax
Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• wangotango68
    wangotango68 Posts: 1,056
    edited November 2001
    how is the sunfire I SOLD you working?

scott:cool:
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited November 2001
    How are you doing? I think you need to spend some more quality time with us wonderful people on the Polk forum! I miss you! Things have changed a lot around here lately. George is gone, Mike never stops by, and Scott is on some people's **** list. There's also a plethora new faces around here. Half-a-Wreck on DVD-A or SACD would be pretty sweet!

Aaron
  • CHRIS
    CHRIS Posts: 454
    edited November 2001
    Hey Chuck
    What going on man? You really need to be in here a least once a week just to keep up on whats happening. I know you can squeeze that much in. Hell the only ones left from the original crew are Ron-P, Aaron, John Strong, and myself. As Aaron stated A LOT of new people since you were here last. Miss ya being around bud. I'll try and email you, my life (outside of here) has been crazy lately with things needing to or docs wanting done.
    Chris
    Chris :)
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited November 2001
    I'll try to make it at least once a week. Scott, the amp is SWEET!!! No problems and man does it look classy amoung my stack of "normal" equipment. George is gone? Refueling planes or off the site? Hay Chris, nice to hear from you.
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D