tape deck for sale...

PoweredByDodge
PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
edited July 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
stock tape deck out of 98 subaru impreza.

its din sized and will fit into any vehicle that has a dash kit for an aftermarket tape deck or cd player... or any forein vehicle with din or doubel din sized dash openings (note - double din sized would require you to get a pocket or covering for the lower half).

the back wiring plug has been "altered" by yours truly -- i gave it a wiring harness like you'd find on an aftermarket unit... has 6 inch long wires sticking out the plug hole for power / ground / acc / illumination / and all speaker leads. wire is color coded and unit comes with a wiring chart, again, courtesy of yours truly.

so it'll work in any car.

as far as condition, it's about 85% like new cosmetically... its perfectly clean and good looking, but it looks like its been used for about 2 years -- which is about what it was used for -- it was sitting in my room for the last 2 years since i threw my alpine in my gf's car.

i've tested it out, cleaned everything out, cleaned the tape head with cassette deck head cleaner, and it runs great and sounds great (for a factory deck).

asking $30 + actual shipping cost

tryin to unload it... had it up on ebay for like a week at "buy it now - 39 bucks" and nobody wanted to bite. if i cant get at 30 for it them i'm just keeping it till she sells the car and puttig it back in then. elsewise i was thinking of being nice to the next owner and putting like a 40 or 50 dollar cheapo cd player in it... the audio does not go with the car... lol... the audio is mine. :)

anybody interested, gimme a holler -- poweredbydodge@juno.com -- AIM poweredbydodgev8
The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
Post edited by PoweredByDodge on

Comments

• CPHILHOWER
    CPHILHOWER Posts: 343
    edited July 2003
    GOOD LUCK PBD. I have been trying to sell my Scosche EFX rca's for what seems like FOREVER. A couple of months anyway.
    Chris
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited July 2003
    ya makin loot these days is a real pain...

i keep tryin to occasionally hauk my 81000d's and get usamps 1000a's instead -- but i get offers like "90 bucks each" -- and these people actually like consider that fair. its maddening...lol.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge