Nissan help..

ChevyMan4x4
ChevyMan4x4 Posts: 52
edited July 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
Well I finally let the 85 blazer go for a 200sx SE-R Nissan pretty fast car run 0-60 in 7.1 from the factory not to bad.. considerin it's a 4 cylinder.... I was impressed... ok my question is it has a CD cassette combo in it... I don't wanna remove the factory HU if not needed... does it have RCA jacks factory it's a 98 Nissan 200sx SE-R
Sir Daniel X. Boom - the GNX slayer
Post edited by ChevyMan4x4 on

Comments

• PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited July 2003
    no factory unit on the good lord's earth is gonna have RCA outs... and if by some magical miracle they did -- it'd be less than 1 volt dirty non-full bandwith ones...

hey -- maybe you'll be real lucky an dhave that stupid bose system in the nissan -- nissan is famous for loving bose. (all new speaker wire here you come).

the double din thing is kinda cool... there are some nice lookin double din units out there with big buttons which make it easier to change stations or flip tracks when you're drunk.

and the tape decks in double din units allow you to put on a good Chris Ladeau song or even some Jimmy Buffett and get down with your loopy self.

if you're really wanting to not run a new deck and youre happy with your stock 4 speakers and just want to add subs then you can get a line out converter to just zip the sub amp off of..

alpine made one a while back that put out 1.0 volt rms outputs and was pretty good/clean -- ran about 125 bucks or so.

the easy to get ones from like stinger and the likes are allright but they're nothin special... 0.25 (yes 1/4 of a volt) pre-outs and they run about 30 bucks.

... congrats on the new car !! :)
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge