LSi15 crossover schematic

chamontchamont Posts: 22
edited June 2013 in DIY, Mods & Tweaks
Hey everyone.

I'm looking for an LSi15 crossover schematic. Searches turn up nothing but dead links. Does anyone have a PDF that they can send me? Thanks.

Monty
Post edited by chamont on

Comments

• skrolskrol Posts: 2,688
    edited December 2010
    They used to be in the Vintage Forum sticky but they seem to have been removed.
    Stan

Main 2ch:
    Polk LSi15 (DB840 upgrade), Parasound: P/LD-1100, HCA-1000A; Denon: DVD-2910, DRM-800A; Monster HTS3600-MKII, Grado SR-225i

HT:
    Denon AVR-888, Polk: RTA11TL (RDO198-1, XO and Damping Upgrades), S4, CS250, PSW10, Marantz UD5005, Panasonic TC-P42S60

Other stuff:
    Denon: DRA-835R, DCD-660, DRM-700A, DRR-780; Polk: S8, Monitor 5A, TSi100; Pioneer: CT-6R, PL-530; Onkyo CP-1046F; Ortofon OM5E, Marantz: PM5004, CD5004, Polk: RM7, Parasound C/PT-600, HCA-800ii
  • McLokiMcLoki Posts: 5,262
    edited December 2010
    Chamont - PM me your e-mail address...

Michael
    Mains.............Polk LSi15 (Cherry)
    Center............Polk LSiC (Crossover upgraded)
    Surrounds.......Polk LSi7 (Gloss Black - wood sides removed and crossovers upgraded)
    Subwoofers.....SVS 25-31 CS+ and PC+ (both 20hz tune)
    Pre\Pro...........NAD T163 (Modded with LM4562 opamps)
    Amplifier.........Cinepro 3k6 (6-channel, [email protected])
  • MC208MC208 Posts: 5
    edited January 2011
    Can I get a copy as well? Gonna do the cap/resistor upgrade next weekend and would like to have a reference to confirm everything being put back it the correct spot. I'm apparently too new to PM, but I assume you could PM me?

-MC
  • chamontchamont Posts: 22
    edited January 2011
    Maybe I didn't do the PM correctly. But I never got a schematic...

I put on my thinking cap and figured out my problem alone without the schematic. But I'd still like a copy if anyone out there has a copy. Anyone?
    Monty
  • napnap Moderator Posts: 1,319
    edited January 2011
    skrol wrote: »
    They used to be in the Vintage Forum sticky but they seem to have been removed.

When I was at Polk (last month) I spoke with Stu Lumsden (VP of Engineering) and he informed me they were removed because all of the more recent speaker designs were posted as well (unintentionally). So they decided to remove them all. He didn't tell me of a plan to repost at least the more vintage ones. I hope they do at some point. Hope this helps. Cheers. :cool:
  • MC208MC208 Posts: 5
    edited January 2011
    nap, thanks for the info. Thought maybe I was just looking in the wrong place.
  • napnap Moderator Posts: 1,319
    edited January 2011
    MC208 wrote: »
    nap, thanks for the info. Thought maybe I was just looking in the wrong place.

I was at Polk yesterday for a conference call and wanted to address this with Stu but he was not in. I guess he was out in Vegas at CES and possibly taking some comp days. I will address this issue with him and let y'all know. Cheers. :cool:
  • thefferonthefferon Posts: 2
    edited June 2013
    Greetings,

Was anyone ever able track down schematics or other docs related to the Lsi15 speaker and/or crossover mod? If so please PM me - even if it's just contact info for Stu @ Polk!

Thanks in advance.

Tim
  • VR3VR3 Posts: 22,493
    edited June 2013
    - Not Tom

Vr3Mods.com ///// Version3Audio.com

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
  • The DoorsThe Doors Registered User Posts: 3
    edited January 3
    Same. Looking for the cross-over schematic. I may have to repair my own.
  • K_MK_M Posts: 1,143
    I created this cropped version, and enhanced the schematic to make it easier to read.ubtzemgfn88s.jpg
    Lsi15, Lsi9, LsiC,Rta11t,M5jr+,M4,SDA 3.1TL, SDA SRS 2.3TL, Rti6....Still listing stuff, a work in progress.
    B+W-
    Epos-
    Infinity-
    Advent-

• The DoorsThe Doors Registered User Posts: 3
    Thanks!
  • What are you looking to improve?