Looking for car accessories...............

Options
Curtiss036
Curtiss036 Posts: 1
edited December 2010 in Car Audio & Electronics
Hi friends,

My cousin has recently purchased a car and I was thinking to gift him something special on Christmas. Now I have decided to gift him some necessary
car accessories like car mp4 player, car stereo speakers, car alarm, car camera etc. to make his car look more stylish, attractive and to provide his car some sort of safety. Please suggest me the best website where I can get all of these stuffs in one place. please help me asap. Thank you in advance!
Post edited by Curtiss036 on

Comments

• momohobobobo
    momohobobobo Posts: 13
    edited December 2010
    Options
    crutchfield. com is by far one of the best places to look, they have almost everything with cool add ons like free shipping if what you buy costs a certain amount, all the stuff needed to install it and plus more stuff. I know there are other places like 6ave, but i dont know much about them. Others will know more about them though. Just take a look at em
  • Ascot
    Ascot Posts: 1
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Curtiss036 wrote: »
    Hi friends,

My cousin has recently purchased a car and I was thinking to gift him something special on Christmas. Now I have decided to gift him some necessary
    car accessories like car mp4 player, car stereo speakers, car alarm, car camera etc. to make his car look more stylish, attractive and to provide his car some sort of safety. Please suggest me the best website where I can get all of these stuffs in one place. please help me asap. Thank you in advance!

Hello,

You will find wide range of car accessories. I recently get mp4 player which is just what i was looking for. I bought it from "http://www.brandsdragon.com". You can visit to the above given link to check out latest and advanced Phones and accessories and I got the mp4 player at a reasonable price . You can try it and get accessories for your car.
  • PerfectCreature
    PerfectCreature Posts: 1,456
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Perhaps this was a setup.....haha.
    Receiver
    Harman Kardon HK 3490
    Speakers
    Polk Audio Monitor 50s
    Subwoofer
    Klipsch KSW-100
    Cables