Klipsch SP-1 Powered Towers / Onkyo Receiver

RuSsMaN
RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
edited December 2010 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Klipsch SP-1 Powered Towers from 2002. Super clean, minor mark on rear corner of one cabinet, drivers and grilles are outstanding. Easy to drive, powered woofer section really fills out the low end. These suprised me, really balanced and detailed sound. 2nd owner.

Priced to move, you simply cannot find bigger, better sound for the price.

Full specs -> http://www.klipsch.com/na-en/products/sp-1-overview/

$175 Local DFW Pickup

Onkyo DD / DTS 5.1 Surround Receiver Model TX-SR303 in outstanding condition. Original owner. Silver finish, remote included. Excellent cosmetic condition, and in full working order. 65w x 5 continuous.

Full specs -> http://www.us.onkyo.com/model.cfm?class=Receiver&m=TX-SR303

$60 Local DFW Pickup

Please post interest in this thread, my pm's fill up too quickly.

Cheers,
Russ
Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
Post edited by RuSsMaN on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    edited December 2010
    Macaroni
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • cincycat13
    cincycat13 Posts: 882
    edited December 2010
    Would you consider shipping the oinker? I was trying to find an RCA multi selector switch to connect multiple old gaming systems to an out of date TV, but I think technology has made them obsolete. It looks like this unit has 4 sets of RCA jack inputs. If you would consider shipping, I will see if the Mrs would accept this as a solution. At least looking at your add gave me a new idea...thanks...
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    edited December 2010
    Some of you local guys should pick up those speakers ASAP. GREAT price!

Hope you sell before the Holidays are over. Extra cash...always a good thing this time of year!

cnh
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • ViperZ
    ViperZ Posts: 2,046
    edited December 2010
    cincycat13 wrote: »
    Would you consider shipping the oinker? I was trying to find an RCA multi selector switch to connect multiple old gaming systems to an out of date TV, but I think technology has made them obsolete. It looks like this unit has 4 sets of RCA jack inputs. If you would consider shipping, I will see if the Mrs would accept this as a solution. At least looking at your add gave me a new idea...thanks...

There are quite a few analog switches for sale in our area, and on the auction site for cheap. You can either get 6-ch switcher (component + stereo sound + composite) or basic composite + stereo.

Probably will run you like half of what Russ is asking for the receiver, so if wife doesn't mind, obviously get the receiver...
    Panasonic PT-AE4000U projector for movies
    Carada 106" Precision Series (Classic Cinema White)
    Denon AVR-X3600H pre/pro
    Outlaw 770 7-channel amplifier
    B&W CDM1-SE fronts
    B&W CDM-CNT center
    B&W CDM1 rears on MoPADs
    JBL SP8CII in-ceiling height speakers
    Samsung DTB-H260F OTA HDTV tuner
    DUAL NHT SubTwo subwoofers
    Oppo BDP-93 Blu-Ray player
    Belkin PF60 Power Center
    Harmony 1100 RF remote with RF extender
    Sony XBR-X950G 55" 4K HDR Smart TV + PS3 in the living room
  • DollarDave
    DollarDave Posts: 2,575
    edited December 2010
    Sorry, I already bought the Onkyo and forgot to post that.
  • RuSsMaN
    edited December 2010
    Its all spoken for, thanks!