How to loose a guy in 10 days

Options
PETERNG
PETERNG Posts: 918
edited July 2003 in Music & Movies
Just to watch Kate Hudson laugh and cry, it worth a rental, very refreshing and enjoyable, something that the whole family can watch> Excellent video transfer, this is a non-action movie, so DD 5.1 is decent enough. Rent it folks...
Post edited by PETERNG on

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,102
    edited July 2003
    Options
    I agree.
    Very good movie.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • begbie
    begbie Posts: 630
    edited July 2003
    Options
    Sorry...gotta disagree.

This movie should really be called "How to lose 10 bucks in 2 hours !!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

Or whatever you spent for a rental or theater !!

Stay away......chick flick.....
    Polk Rt800i -Fronts
    Polk cs400i -Center
    Polk fx500i -side surrounds
    Polk rc60i -rear surrounds
    Onkyo TX-NR 1009 (9.2) receiver
    Velodyne cht12
    Polk psw111
  • Airplay355
    Airplay355 Posts: 4,298
    edited July 2003
    Options
    i ditto the "this movie sucks" part of this post. it was definetely a chick flick and predictable, as most chick flicks are...but hey i did see it with my girlfriend so oh well, it was good for that. got a girl rent this movie and watch it with her otherwise rent tears of the sun or black hawk down(if you dont already own them) and enjoy the massive explosions :D
  • PETERNG
    edited July 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by Airplay355
    i ditto the "this movie sucks" part of this post. it was definetely a chick flick and predictable, as most chick flicks are...but hey i did see it with my girlfriend so oh well, it was good for that. got a girl rent this movie and watch it with her otherwise rent tears of the sun or black hawk down(if you dont already own them) and enjoy the massive explosions :D

Didn't I make it clear that this is not an action type of movie? chick flick? may be if you want to be alone for the rest of your life and turn or transform yourself to stone...:D

Relax, it's just fre*king joke:p :p:p
  • PETERNG
    edited July 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by begbie
    Sorry...gotta disagree.

This movie should really be called "How to lose 10 bucks in 2 hours !!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

Or whatever you spent for a rental or theater !!

Stay away......chick flick.....

I lose more than 75 bucks every hour of not doing anything anyway, this still a better deal for me... it wasn't because of the chick, you would flick any way... cheers:D :D:D

hey Kate Hudson worth more than your losing 10 bucks...truly...
  • Airplay355
    Airplay355 Posts: 4,298
    edited July 2003
    Options
    you lost me...
  • begbie
    begbie Posts: 630
    edited July 2003
    Options
    yup. he lost me on that one too! :confused:
    Polk Rt800i -Fronts
    Polk cs400i -Center
    Polk fx500i -side surrounds
    Polk rc60i -rear surrounds
    Onkyo TX-NR 1009 (9.2) receiver
    Velodyne cht12
    Polk psw111
  • jdavy
    jdavy Posts: 380
    edited July 2003
    Options
    As a chick movie it is only 3 out of 5 stars. Better is sweet home alabama.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,102
    edited July 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by PETERNG
    I lose more than 75 bucks every hour of not doing anything anyway, this still a better deal for me... it wasn't because of the chick, you would flick any way... cheers:D :D:D

hey Kate Hudson worth more than your losing 10 bucks...truly...

Stock Market?
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.