C300.2 specs.

sirogenous
sirogenous Posts: 57
edited July 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
Going from the information that polk has released about their new amplifier the C300.2 it sounds (pun intended) like it maybe an excellent amp. One that I am very interested in finding more about. Such as this amps dynamic range dB and it's damping factor measured at both 2 ohm and 4 ohm loads. How bout polk people, is anyone going be so kind as to enlighten me. It would be appreciated on a high note.
Post edited by sirogenous on

Comments

• PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited July 2003
    i imagine the hardcore specs will be in the owner's manual -- which if polk follows their normal routine will be available for download online .... probably is already.... check there first.... might not be up tho - i dunno.... they ususally posted manuals in the past.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • sirogenous
    sirogenous Posts: 57
    edited July 2003
    cool, hadnt even stopped to think about it being posted in an online manual. Thanks mopar man. You know the fastest 4 wheel vehicle I ever rode in was a 68 or 69 super bee. 440 max wedge 13.5 to 1 pistons, I cant remember what crank it was running had one hell of a mean cam as well. Nothing special about its aspiration aside from running a little NO3. Man the sound that was coming out from under the hood while we were doin an easy 140 mph was awesomely, wickedly, scarry as hell. (in a good way of course) I think I was deaf for the rest of the week.
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited July 2003
    at this point in my life i'd sell my soul for a late 60's charger and enough money to rebuild it... any car that comes stock with three 2 barrell carbs has got to be fast.

on the complete flip side of that coin -- then u have the 76 cadillac we've got now... while its literally a road pig land boat, i still did around 90 mph in it the other day with no problems... and smooth as a baby's bottom. took about a mile to reach 90 -- but hey..lol.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge