PBD Capped... 4 mbq

ChevyMan4x4
ChevyMan4x4 Posts: 52
edited July 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
I capped it and the v dropped went down signifigantly thanks for the help could you recommed a good set of 6x9 for the rear sound stage it would help me out alot thanks..... I am going alarm shopping finally!!! YAAAAAshopping finally
Sir Daniel X. Boom - the GNX slayer
Post edited by ChevyMan4x4 on

Comments

• PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited July 2003
    glad to see u're not having dimming lights anymore...

far as 6x9's.... i'm really impressed with the EX III's.

i still think the DX9's are better, but thats not the point, the EXIII's are really smooth, and they've made a whopping difference in the caddy.

so I'd say either pick up a set of EXIII's on sale at crutchfield for 99 bucks...

or go on ebay and get a set of used DX9's that aren't blown for like 50 to 100 bucks.

they actually seem to sound pretty close to each other... the DX is going to handle a bigger slam of power, but if u're not runnin over like 70 or so RMS to those speakers then i dont think you'll really notice much of a difference.

so it may be more adviseable in such a situation to just get the new speaker with warranty that's on sale.

or if u want big power handling and new product -- wait for the momo 6x9 to come out -- the specs seem to mirror those of the DX9's.

far as other brands...

alpine R's are ok - dont sound as good as EXIII's but take more juice.

not mbquart...lol.

that's about the best i can tell ya.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge