What amp for 3 sets of MM6501s

Options
Scootertrash
Scootertrash Posts: 2
edited November 2010 in Car Audio & Electronics
I am going to run 3 sets of the MM6501s up front, 2 in the door and one in kicks..now what amp will I use? If all wired in parallel I would get a .9 Ohm load...what 2 chanel amp can do this?
Post edited by Scootertrash on

Comments

• eprater1
    eprater1 Posts: 175
    edited November 2010
    Options
    why in the world would you run 3 sets of these???? and if you gotta have this setup why limit yourself to a 2ch?? 2 sets of the mm on a 4 ch would prob sound better and be much easier to setup. if you want an even better sound just get a single set of a high quality components (Polk SR, Focal, Hertz Mille, Hybrid Audio, Morel, ect) and a nice 4 ch and run them on an active setup. If this is for some crazy custom build there is no reason to have just one amp, if your gonna go crazy go all the way, 3 componets sets all run active off of 3 seperate 4ch amps.....if your gonna go, go big.
  • Scootertrash
    Scootertrash Posts: 2
    edited November 2010
    Options
    That’s what I was thinking, and a another 4ch amp for the 4"comps in my a-pillars, so 4 separate 4ch amps and thinking of a couple of 3sixtys or a couple Audiocontrol 6xs to control it all. Thanks almost thought about a DLS ULTIMATE series A3... Output power in 1 ohm 2 x 425 W RMS